Best answers
dragonball goku

well alot of people were making chibi gokus so i made one too. but my uploader doesn't work so i can't post pictures can someone post a link to an uploader.
thanx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the reason why it doesn't work cuz i closed it down cuz everyone is taking out my webspaces and i can't post picks and give a link to a .exe so haha ur fault and u an't using my uploader again haha hah ahaha haha hahahaha

Best answers
how do u know he was usibg your uploader? You really need to be banned from these forums, you spam WAY too much

Best answers
lol my thread name is "bragon ball goku"
sts when r u gonna host pics? and can somone find me an uploader so i don't have to keep sending my pics and files to sts (no offence).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by HELLSPAWN
how do u know he was usibg your uploader? You really need to be banned from these forums, you spam WAY too much

Best answers
hey mr bugskin, dont try to correct someone when u need correcting yourself, freakin hipocrit, anyways, i wanna see this model, get it hosted! at least some pics. i hate being curious :-/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beh, i bet its just a reskin... MINES the uber model!

i mean, he's got a cloud dammit! yeah....cloud... hm..*jumps off cliff*

Best answers
Shijing, the face on yours looks weird. and the outfit is all wrong. Plus the hands and arms look like they went through a wood chipper

Best answers
well its done until people give me some crits then ill change it.
and can i send it to someone so they can host pics? shijing i edited the goten model.

Best answers
read threw i did give credits in a different kind of way. anyway crdits to god gundam for goten body and i can't remember for the tail.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man i like the model edits and everything but the eyes they made my dog scared

Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
:talk: well i like soccers the most since outa these that were posted since MYSTERYS ISNT for esf :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think Ssj4 gotenks best, the boots, the shape and the face is over all the best, exept for King Kai's symbol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom