Brace yourselves Xenoverse is coming

Best answers
Thats because people are idiots, who would rather buy a product that costs what ever as long as it has a discount sign next to it. So stores use discounts all year long selling the things at regular price but they just have a -20% next to it. And people buy it like crazy, while they ignore the exact same product at the exact same price, just because there is no discount mark next to it. Its also the idea behind the whole X.99 price tags. Hey its no 2 bucks if its just 1.99

Preorder is the same shit. "Buy our game, before its even finished based on the information that WE hand pick and feed you, and you get a bonus that we already put in the game, but decided to lock it so we can sell it off as DLC later. Ofcourse you have no guarantee that the game will be good, but we say itll be great so you know itll be good."

Please are the current marketing dissasters not bad enough? Just look at AC: Unity. Characters clipping in to walls, crashes, lag issues across ALL platforms. The game is a buggy mess and the outlets who got review copies were forbiddent to even write reviews untill 12 hours AFTER the release.

Honestly why are people supporting this sort of behaviour.
I have yet to see a reviewer talk about the micro transactions, the Helix points BS, that's a new low. They're charging $100 for a measly 20,000 Helix points which I doubt will let buy out the entire customization assets, then there's this stupid app you need if you want to unlock more features. A lot of useful features are removed as well like when you whistle to attract guards. It's really the worst AC game and I have a bad feeling in game micro transactions will become a new trend.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AC3 is worse

In place of whistle you have cherry bombs btw

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to see a reviewer talk about the micro transactions, the Helix points BS, that's a new low. They're charging $100 for a measly 20,000 Helix points which I doubt will let buy out the entire customization assets, then there's this stupid app you need if you want to unlock more features. A lot of useful features are removed as well like when you whistle to attract guards. It's really the worst AC game and I have a bad feeling in game micro transactions will become a new trend.
I don't follow many game reviews, but I can certainly say the absurdity of the "micro" transactions, as well as the game as a whole is certainly a hot topic. I can't say I expect Ubisoft to change their ways because they are a business and are making a bunch of money, but what they're doing is certainly grabbing attention from the fanbases.

Best answers
I actually got a chance to play Xenoverse at NYCC a month ago. When I played it, the FPS was pretty decent and the game play itself was okay to say the least. That being said, I noticed that one of the other kiosks demoing it was running it pretty badly, the frame rate was actually pretty low. It might of just been the fact that it had been played on all day, but regardless that's something to keep in mind. As for PC who knows how it's going to run, hopefully it's actually optimized well unlike a few games that have coming out recently...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom