Boy Falls Into Gorilla Pit!!!

Best answers
for some weird reason i had some sexual fantasies when i read that thread title...
too bad nothing cool happened in the pit like a deathmatch between animal and human. humans woud loose anyway...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some weird reason i had some sexual fantasies when i read that thread title...
too bad nothing cool happened in the pit like a deathmatch between animal and human. humans woud loose anyway...
I'm glad nothing happened, a gorilla would have no problem with 5 adult men at the same time, so you do the maths...

Best answers
Im...not exactly sure...its weird....

You guys know the Movie... Team America right?? Well what happened to that dudes brother?? Didn't he fall into a pit of monkeys >_>, yer its a typical entry.

-GuZzie

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys know the Movie... Team America right?? Well what happened to that dudes brother?? Didn't he fall into a pit of monkeys >_>, yer its a typical entry.-GuZzie
I was thinking of that quote... but yeah, I think those gorillas were more protective than aggressive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what you get for climbing over the railing: a broken arm and a cracked skull. I was never that stupid as a kid...

Best answers
Meh, that's not stupidity, that's child's curiosity. Completely natural, really. God... a broken skull... ouch!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that's stupidity. Curiousity is thinking about what would happen if you climbed over the gate. Stupidity is actually doing it and falling into a Gorillas den.

That's natural selection at work. It's unfortunate that humans had to defy nature.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to bad the Gorila did not analy rape that kid

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i was anally raped by an 800 lb gorilla.... im fairly sure i would kill myself.
I'm pretty sure if a gorilla anally raped you, your ass would be torn apart...

That of course means you'd die.

So suicide's not an option. Just a lot amount of pain followed by death from loss of blood.

Best answers
Actually Gorillas have pretty small penises. Yay discovery channel!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Small penises, huge forearms. It all makes sense now.

I bet if they just left the kid there, the gorillas would have tried to make the kid suckle on the mama-bear gorillas teat, in order to nurse it back to health.

Kinda like how that wolf saved Romulus and Remus, allowing Rome to be built in the future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Kinda like how that wolf saved Romulus and Remus, allowing Rome to be built in the future.
Until I read the part about Rome, I was wondering why there was a wolf in a story about Star Trek.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what would have hapened if the gorila piked up the kid and it took the kid to it's cage and then wouldn't let the humans come close cuz he was a afraid they would hurt him, just a scenario, how would that be solvable?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tranq darts. Lots of them.

Caged animals usually have broken spirits, anyway. I highly doubt the gorillas would start attacking everyone, unless they were just brought in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom