Bought a new wireless keyboard and mouse, experiencing problems.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, I just bought a wireless keyboard and mouse from a guy for 12 €, pretty nice price if I do say so myself, but as expected, something's amiss.

Namely, they work perfectly when I'm not using them at the same time. But, as soon as I try to use the keyboard and mouse simultaneously, I experience tremendous lagging of the cursor. The batteries are new, so that can't be the problem.

Tried to download drivers (because the idiot didn't include them, or he simply didn't even have them), but couldn't find them anywhere. It's a Siemens set, by the way.

Another symptom, my USB wireless receiver has a single button, "Connect", and when I press it to enable my keyboard and mouse, a single red light turns on. Now, when I use the mouse, it remains on, but as soon as I use the keyboard, it turns off (the light is called "RX" by the way, whatever that means, and there's another one called "CHAG", though that one doesn't light up at all).

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it, but I do have a question: Approximately, does anyone know how long do batteries for these things last?

Anyone have any experience with stuff like this and can give me a hint why this is happening?

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to have a wireless mouse and keyboard. It depends a lot on the batteries. I 've had batteries that lasted for a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom