Bots

Best answers
How do i make the bots work....i read the instructions and I didnt understand...plz tell me

Best answers
Extract the ESF-Bot.dll to sierra / half life / esf / dlls then go to sierra / half life / esf / and right click on liblist.gam and open it with notepad then find the line that says

gamedll "dlls\hl.dll"
and replace it with
gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll"
(with quotations)

You liblist.gam may already say

gamedll "dlls\hl.dll"
//gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll"

A “//” in many program languages means ignore so in this case delete the // and the gamedll "dlls\hl.dll" line.

Load esf click multiplayer game / lan game / create server then when the game starts press ~ next to 1 on the qwerty keyboard and type addbot to add a single bot.

Best answers
// Earth Special Forces Game Info file
game "Earth`s Special Forces"
url_info "http://www.esforces.com"
//url_dl ""
version "Beta 1.0"
//size ""
svonly "0"
cldll "0"
type "multiplayer_only"
nomodels "1"
gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll"
this is what mine says is this what it should say?

Best answers
im new here, and i have a question (<=newbie)
if i press the ~ button nothing happens :\ :cry:
what do u mean with when the game starts...if i can chose the characters? or after i have chosen my charactero_O
thanx for helping

Best answers
After you have created the game you can press ~ at any time to activate the "console". If the concole dosn't come up right click on the windows desktop goto new click shortcut. target the short cut to "C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe" (note : C may have to be replaced with the name of the drive you installed it to) but also add "-game esf" and "-console" after the shortcut, these are called command lines

your shortcut should be targeted to
C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -game esf -console

then when you press ~ , the console should come up. You don't have to press shift people just say ~ because ` is also another key.

The console can also be used for many other things, try typing
sv_gravity 100
That'll lower gravity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom