Bots sugestions

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the bot menu sould have more options in and one of them sould be like this:
Vilan Mode
in this selecion you can chose the caracter and his form :EX Frieza 3rd trans , Frieza in his final form.

And an other option for it sould be the way bots gain PL , eider fast or slow.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it'd keep those people who constantly ask for single player mode at bay but bots are really a novelty. The most they do is teleport away and fire the occasional gen ball.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some people may have a bad ping playing online this game and might chose to play with the bots this sugestion is for that kind of peoples

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm.. doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its a great idea. Due to a lack of a decent Australian community, closest servers are over 300ms away, and ESF is just one of those games where lag makes you want to set fire to your computer. Im far more likely to create my own server than join another.

Having this extra control over your bots would really make bots a bit more interesting. Also, with all the added functionalities of 1.3, the bots should be a snifter more challenging than they are now.

Best answers
I agree. Sometimes I just dont like to play with other people mainly for the fact that when I used to play online they would hit me knock back hit me knock back continuously until I hit the ground then Ki blob me and I would die While I could move. So I would die over and over. The winner of the game. He who hits first. By the time you had the chance to power up a Larger attack (Kamehameha for example) you were hit 3-4 times and then dead. And transformations were pointless since you were dead by the time you flew in the air. So I like to play with bots every so often so for the heck of it. i would love to see 1. More bots to choose from and 2. More options in the bots menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom