Bot's error

Best answers
Hy i took the esf open beta and i liked very much but when im trying to play with bot's or my pc is blocking or i recive this error can someone tell me whats wrong i thing is about the bot's chat anyway i wanted to close it so please someone can help me?:yes:
And because the beta is released i thing that the final is close knows someone when it will be the release :D

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hy i took the esf open beta and i liked very much but when im trying to play with bot's or my pc is blocking or i recive this error can someone tell me whats wrong i thing is about the bot's chat anyway i wanted to close it so please someone can help me?:yes:
And because the beta is released i thing that the final is close knows someone when it will be the release :D
Look at the highlited Text
http://img835.imageshack.us/i/58477416.jpg/

Best answers
Wow im surprising me every day in a rank to 1-5stars i got 7 for beeing idiot whatever thanks very much now how can y play without bots?any server known? :D wow
CAN YOU TELL ME ALMOST THE DATE OF THE RELEASE FULL :D I KNOW YOU KnOW THAT IM KNOWING THAT I KNOW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow im surprising me every day in a rank to 1-5stars i got 7 for beeing idiot whatever thanks very much now how can y play without bots?any server known? :D wow
CAN YOU TELL ME ALMOST THE DATE OF THE RELEASE FULL :D I KNOW YOU KnOW THAT IM KNOWING THAT I KNOW
Dude...... Did you even read the FAQ? If not, then do it. Also, you're not using STEAM, are you?...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are no Open Beta servers. People say its to buggy.

In any case no release date set. Its done when we finish it ^^;

Till then, just sit back and enjoy the POTWs XD

Best answers
yeah but this waiting annoys me i just hoope that it will release at least this autumn

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many of us have been waiting for 8 years or longer. It doesn't annoy us either, so stop complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom