both japanese and english speech and music??

Best answers
will the game have only the english dub voices ? cus some of us would really like to hear japanese voices when goku turns ssj or stuff like that ....and some of the original japanese music wouldnt hurt either ...

just a suggestion.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Goku's japanese voice? They all sound like castrated people in japanese. But I think that when you install the game there is a option in the installer to install the japanese voices. Try reinstalling it and check the box that says Japanese Voices.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but given Gokus personality hes supposed to sound a bit goofy.

Jap voice > eng.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Goku's japanese voice? They all sound like castrated people in japanese. But I think that when you install the game there is a option in the installer to install the japanese voices.
I'll have to agree with Boogyman on this one, I really dislike listening to japanese voices' for some reason and thus prefer the english. But it would be really nice if given the option when installing the game of having the choice between English & Japanese voices in the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to agree with Boogeyman, the Japanese voices in DBZ absolutely sucked in my opinion. Still, even if the ESF team decides not to add any Japanese voices, I am sure someone else will make a Japanese voices pack right after the 1.3 release.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I for one cannot stand the dub character assassination. Therefore if there is a god in heaven, we'll get the jap sound pack too. What they did to frieza in the dub is unacceptable.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention switching voice actors a few times per saga ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom