Bosnian police owned hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoever did that deserves to be imprisoned. Of course they're going to send a unit. If someone calls the cops and says "People are going to kill me!", what do you expect them to do? Their jobs, I would think.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how pranking the police with a terrorist threat is funny.

This guy should be slapped around for awhile.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would someone prank the police? Their there to protect the people, not only is pranking them extremely moronic, it could also be using up precious resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

Best answers
dan thinks its funny because serbs dont like bosnians, it was probably a serb who made the call actually. glad you find it funny kiddo

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing funny there.

Heard better ones. Ofcourse none of them were made to the cops.

Best answers
Yeah, why is this supposed to be funny?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w8, w8, U actually had time to translate this ^_^. I already heard it. It is so ****ing funny, and I don't belive it is for real. why would he tape that situation?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is crap. Want funny phone pranks, go Fonejacker.

Best answers
Funny how easily pleased people from a third world country are.
Yes, I had said this in my mind :p

It's like country-folk. The simplest things tickle their fancy, even things that aren't funny whatsoever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan thinks its funny because serbs dont like bosnians, it was probably a serb who made the call actually. glad you find it funny kiddo
Your ignorance and labeling nature saddens me. You americans think that all except America is a dumphole, that we're some kind of cavemen still eating raw meat. Yeah, we're a bunch of peasants, and deserve to be nuclear bombed.

'Serbs dont like bosnians'? You aren't specific enough with that, but I think that you mean all serbs hate bosnians, which labels me as a nazi or something. Well I'm offended, and mad at the same time how every person from your fascist country think they're superior to everyone else 'cause they are T3H ALL MIGHTY AMERICA!

And for your information, I don't hate a single bosnian, croatian, or any other nationality. Including americans. The only people I do hate is *******s like you who think they're superior just because they were born somewhere else than I was. Well screw you.

@Bolteh & Keiha: Same as F-Man, think they're superior 'cause their country is better. Just so you know, and you don't have to believe me, but some things, like education, are far superior in my country than, for example, America. And if you have time to check if I'm lying, you'd see that I'm not.

And now I'm prly gonna be warned by a moderator but the rest with nacistic posts are gonna be left alone. Right?

Best answers
i dont think anyone actually said that we were superior...

heres the fact, youre the only one who thinks this video is funny. also lionheart tells us your friend made the prank call. why would a serbian kid prank bosnian police? why wouldnt he just prank call serbian police if he wanted to be a ****? it's because he had somethin against bosnians, that's why.

Best answers
To add to F-Mans statement filled with truth: using America as an example to prove how much better your schoolsystem is, isn't really that bright. It's more like stating the obvious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think anyone actually said that we were superior...

heres the fact, youre the only one who thinks this video is funny. also lionheart tells us your friend made the prank call. why would a serbian kid prank bosnian police? why wouldnt he just prank call serbian police if he wanted to be a ****? it's because he had somethin against bosnians, that's why.
And you know it's a serbian kid because...?

Yes, you don't. You can't possibly know this, but the kid has a bosnian accent. Our language is identical, but the accents are different. And as for Lionheart saying it's my friend, well I lied :p. I just found the vid on YouTube, recorded the audio, and translated it. And even if it was my friend, how do you possibly know he isn't bosnian? I have quite a few bosnian, as well as croatian friends. Why is that? 'cause we don't all hate each other.

@Bolteh: Glad you're aware.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To add to F-Mans statement filled with truth: using America as an example to prove how much better your schoolsystem is, isn't really that bright. It's more like stating the obvious.
As an American, I'd have to agree.

It's hard to insult a country, when most of them are just as disappointed as everyone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom