borrowing energy from other player.

Best answers
Im not sure if it's already suggested, but i suggest to have borrowing and giving energy system. Like you stand near your friend and you ask him/her to borrow some of energy.Friend will give you some of his/her energy the same way like shoting generic beams.

It would be a good idea when you're the best player in server and ask for people to borrow energy, they will all give you energy so you can defeat the ultimate bot. TEAM WORK!

If you still don't understand what i mean, take a look at episode where Krillin and Gohan in Namek gives Piccolo theyr energy, or in Brollys movie when all the fighters give Goku some of theyr energy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it could be interesting, but if you had to shoot the energy to a moving player, it would be very hard to do.

My suggestion would be to select the player from a menu.

You would steadily sacrifice a little bit of your Ki every second and give it to that person.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sounds intersting, but it would really be relying on a particular player. In ESF, I know for a fact that you can most certainly be killed even if ganged up on a bunch of noobs with tiny power levels.

Transferring POWER LEVEL poinst instead of just energy would be something though. You could transfer a set amount of your permanent PL to a person of your choice, despite how far away from you they are. It'd be good for CTDB mode (of course, its only in EVM that CTDB mode is fully implemented into most levels, but for 1.3 yeah, it'd work). A little boost in power when you're defending your hard work to make your wish while idiots are trying to hit and throw you away from your DB arrangement and steal it.

After all, that's more what hapenned in Broly's movie. They added to Goku's full power-level, not just help refill his original energy. When you can power up to full fitness in three seconds ingame, its kind of useless just to transfer energy. It'd be a miniscule bit of help. But like I said, a boost in max strength and power is much more beneficial. Even if its just a way to get noobs up from being worthless low levels throughout the game. I can think of thouand possibilities for this that'd add to a real team strategy sorta thing instead of just another battle-royale.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hasn't this been suggested like 20 times..

Giving power to some other person really makes no sense and is a waste of time

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
No... ten chars
I agree.

It's pointless to add such a feature in a fast paced game such as esf, for all you know while you are giving someone energy someone might come up & punch you or kill you with a beam/ball attack. It would also unbalance fights between people too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom