★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

you can crit if you want i wont be changing much, i may or may not put him ingame, depends how the next few hours go,i started this ysterday,

modelwise all thats left is detailing the ars, and jointing the knees, and attaching the hands to the wrist, they jus sittin there atm

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno, probabaly me if i get that far

x-dark is having a go at the skin, sent him thye model about 10 minutes ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sexy nuttzy said:
i may or may not put him ingame,
ooo... could it possibly be that it might go to esf? i think so >_<

anyways, i never really like bebi, looks like casper the friendy ghost, but wearing pvc and has legs.... and kills people... so not being friendy.. so he might be casper the not so friendly ghost X_x

Best answers
bebi, looks like casper the friendy ghost, but wearing pvc and has legs.... and kills people... so not being friendy.. so he might be casper the not so friendly ghost X_x
lol on that ^^ bebi is a casper though, i just liked bebi vegeta ... anyways he looks nice BUT,

question: your sig confuses me *does the confuse dance*

nuttzy the modeller has died
not that i want you to stop modling but im really confused about this, gimme a statement o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see...
nuttzy the modeller has died
i also dont have a clue why thats there, he still works here, (aka: this goddam thread :p)

goku ssj said:
question: your sig confuses me *does the confuse dance*
its tetsuo, a huge explosion destroying all of neo tokyo that i raped with photoshop, and some wise boy crap >_<

Best answers
Damn nuttzy you seem to be on a role this past week, you look like your anything but dead. Excellant model. Keep it up and you could get that achievement award. :)

Best answers
nice model, well i'm going now because a worm virus is shutting my comp down.... ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look great man, very precise. I'm not a very big fan of GT but it's good, keep it up bro :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model done assigned, skinned and ingame, now for the trans, i was hopin for a bebi vegeta, ill ask around and see if i can get ahold of sexyazns edit, and do my own edit to it

alright well, the original plan was to have him replace vegeta, and well, vegeta being the only tough guy in dbgt it woulnt be right to just copy over him, now im either looking to make him replace piccolo, frieza or cell,

i have my cooler as frieza, my brolly as cell, and that giant head thing i made for piccolo, its leaning towards piccolo, for the fact i got 2 models i like in his other spots

(atm he replaces goku or vegeta, and his anims are easily converted to fit other characters, so who yall got in mind?

Best answers
I personally say vegeta.. but it doesn't matter to me, because I don't play ESF anymore..

Best answers
i say piccolo because nobody really wants to replace the main charicters with ther dbz charicters and to me it just screams piccolo ;D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know. Something with his face says to me that it is just a bit off. I don't know. ;/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you aint even seen the final model, or even a skin on it yet, your crits are based on a single image of an old model, youll see the final model when i release it, its a bit different that that one,

i hate beating a dead horse though, i did say it was done, couldve saved you AND me a lil bit of typing if youd have noticed that

only thing holding back release is deciding who he replaces,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I didn't mean for you to get riled. I meant the shape of the head seems odd to me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cuz he doesnt got his ear thingies, i added those after making that picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom