Boredium

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That is pretty cool ! :) you can tell its your first in a while because its kinda plain

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm yeah..... its cool...but can use more shape and stuff.and i already see that you are improving. i'll give it a 5/10. I havent seen a bryce render for a while.

Retired
Best answers
the topright is just very nicely done, I love that part. very clean etc,.

but the bottom left part is a bit too static (the cubes or something), it doesnt really fit with the rest. I think that ruins the pic a bit.

but overall, nice job.

Best answers
Judge said:
...the bottom left part is a bit too static (the cubes or something), it doesnt really fit with the rest. I think that ruins the pic a bit...
Thanks for the critz Judge... any suggestions as to what I should do to the bottom left? It looks rather empty if I take out the squares (I can show you a render of that if you'd like..), but I was thinking maybe take those out and add some 2D work

Best answers
I think the 2d work is a good idea. It would really spice up that empty piece. So go and do it and post the result so we can see :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm my DA comment wasnt too nice... o_O, but it just doesnt appeal to me..

Retired
Best answers
I think it looks a lot better now, its at peace with the environment. btw looks like the shapes are 2 eyes, watching eachother :), a mother and a child somehow came to mind. I like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom