Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man i bored i'll skin or do reskin but its will be in bmps form so u have to put the skin ur self in halflife viewer so i'll do skin requests

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do A Goku but with a Black gi and white under shirt. Add a Red rimmed circle with a Red Triangle in the center on his back.

Normal and SSJ requested.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Do a Chibi Trunks... which was planned but never finished... It's something that we're missing, we have all the models and skins from Frieza to GT and no Chibi Trunks... We should be ashamed of ourselfs...

But.... I can not skin or model, I can only build web-sites, which I can offer you to host any files and images you might wanna put up !

I can even make a seperate web-site for it !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Do A Goku but with a Black gi and white under shirt. Add a Red rimmed circle with a Red Triangle in the center on his back.

i didn't understand u what you said

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm working on a model pack, with a few extra features... which I could really use the Chibi Trunks, I'm kinda planning to set up the Buu Saga model pack... but knowing me, I'll never get it done with the proper help I need.

Greetz,

Snake-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's extremely simple. The Orange part turned black, the blue part turned white. On his back, A red ring with an equilateral triangle in the center. The points of the trangle must touch the circle.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns

That's an awesome idea :)

Best answers
Originally posted by ]\/[ITCHELL
i'm bored too :cry: :cry:
thats why you should skin something else, why wont you reskin the esf goku, (i dont like the suit)

Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
thats why you should skin something else, why wont you reskin the esf goku, (i dont like the suit)
why do you ask me you skinned it too;/ ;/
so you could have edited like you wanted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEY!!! It's still my concept!

[Edit: If you want, Do a red Undershirt as well. White, or red, it doesnt matter,]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom