bored. going crazy :-(

Best answers
Heh. i check the site everyday to see maybe they will say bam here is the new beta out of nowhere lol. I am so looking forward to it empire earth my psx2 everquest and all the other games just dont cut it because my mind is always on this beta. heh i need mental help.

Best answers
Agred. I find myself checking the main page a few times a day to see if anything new has come out..guess its a habbit since i stopped playing the version out now. I would get into why i dont play anymore..but im sure we have enough people whining about all the vegetas so i think ill pass :rolleyes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sitting here, wasting away at college. That's all I have to do is check the website waiting for something new. Even though it was only a couple days ago when they put the site back up. And put all those sweet pics up.

I don't play much either, mostly because there is never anyone online to play with. :cry:

Best answers
i'll play with you!
just check if my server is up (called -SE]- Clan)
find some esf players here

Best answers
Everyone in the world: "I never play because no one goes on."

It's a nasty cycle. The more who don't play, the more right the group becomes.

If you're that desperate take up another hobby, or do another mod like Battle of the Millenium or TFC or Science and Industry or even, horrors, CS (ok don't do that :p).

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, esf updates quite often, more them most mods i think... Before 2.0 released, we had so much content added in Daily, it was rediculous, we could have updated the webpage daily if we wanted to... probably multible times a day.

Best answers
This may be a little off topic, but I think I heard someone say NOT to play CS? I don't know, but I thinks that's blasphemous...*checks the Bible*...yep, I'm right. CS ROCKS, and ESF will after I get cable and the new version. OH YEAH!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS has occupied many hours of my life. And is a good game. But can you really compete with a dbz mod. Especially of the calibur that esf is at.

Sweet, sweet ESF.

I love you guys.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Well, esf updates quite often, more them most mods i think... Before 2.0 released, we had so much content added in Daily, it was rediculous, we could have updated the webpage daily if we wanted to... probably multible times a day.

lol! you don't remember when we were updating like 3 times a day?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, thats right:) Kinda funny how we have a bigger fan base now, then we did back then... and we don't even post as much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom