almostdeleted

A
I was wondering if someone could make a bomber man model, then I coould skin, or some one else, or maybe even the person that made teh model. We can make it replace GOhan and maybe get Shijing to make some sprites.

Best answers
I might be able to do it after I finish johnny, Bomber man shouldn't be too hard. I think goku would be better than gohan... he's got the sprit bomb, which could be edited to look like a real bomb..

almostdeleted

A
ooo.. Good idea..

For you peeps who dont know bomberman. its him:

almostdeleted

A
He is funny.. but he would also be funny and cool ingame. Maybe ill even try modeling it.. lol..

Best answers
that would be really easy to model... i might do it if i get bored in the next hour or so

Best answers
I could do this model in about 15 minutes, plus time for bone assignment. You wouldn't even need a skinner for it, just assign colors to it.

almostdeleted

A
Well, You would need to do the face.. lol
Emeka, I think we got a new mod idea :)

Img gonna go make the splash :)

/runs away and jumps into photoshop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok we know everyone can do it easily,but who is actually going to do it.IS IT YOU!!?o_o

lol no crackerO_O

almostdeleted

A
Well, Lilman said he might, and so did helspawn.. So we will see.

[J]

Best answers
lol bomberman will kick all our asses in esf

almostdeleted

A
lol yup, we can make it replce FREIZA

we can make deathball a bomb, cause he chared it in his hand, leave the disk and finger lazer, and we wouldnt have to change shounds because they dont have sounds..

For death and pain, we can take the explosion sound from ESF, and for trasformation, we will think of something. We can just get big exsplosions for transformation or whatever.

damn im good.

Best answers
wait.. i'm not talking to Lilman on AIM.. i'm talking to someone else that's making the bomberman model.. lol, I'll skin both I guess.

Best answers
My bomberman is done (the model is done, needs skinned and all that good stuff) catch me on AIM if you will host the pic
AIM : davisc6590

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom