Bomb iraq !

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I was just curious as to how far I could get with the 'All Hail .FM.' thing..

And can anyone confirm or deny whether the American Oil Reserves are running low? IE. the oil being produced by America.

Best answers
No one knows whats really going on, I do not think this war is needed, war seems to complicate things more.

But I also think Sadam should be ousted. I think the Iraqi people should do it and that the US should get out of their land. Bush is trying to pass many things that cost billions of dollars like the hydrogen fuel cell thing for cars instead of gasoline. Although a lot of those plans are pretty decent, there is no way they can be payed for if we go to war. The first Gulf War cost over 100 billion, luckily the british payed it:tired: (damn usa haha).

Well all I know is nothing cause all the media doesnt exactly tell us the truth, they exagerate to make things sound worse, to make more money. Oh well no matter what side were on all we should do is stand still so that no one fights and eventually these generations die leaving our children a fresh start.

A funny thing that the Iraqi vice president said was that
President Bush and Sadam Husein should just settle their differences in a boxing match. I Agree!:fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
us has no oil lol

and the only reason bush won was because of his brother jeb bush which is the goviner of my state florida he messed up teh votes and the people in florida did not get a fair vote if they would have redone them bush wouldnt have won.

dont you find it funny that no other state had any problem voting but florida did and wo happends to be running that state oh my jeb bush :S

Best answers
Look i posted this song thingy here because i am against the war, there just isn't any valid reason to go to war except personall greed...

Just read the freaking lyrics ..

Let me simplify things , if i force 3 small kids from my class to give all there money to me , or sell everything they got to me dirty cheap i wouldn't get away with it , if america does the same to some country's hell they get away with it

Another thing , why the hell is there a death penalty in america , ever noticed it doesn't even help , offcourse its easy for politicians to influence people claiming they will solve crimes by putting everybody away after 3 offences for life, just think about the madness , you do 3 small burglery's and you got life time in prison. And orgenized crime lords just get away with it because of there miljon dollar lawyers. Poverty in the city's is nearly not dealth with. Equal oppertunity doesn't exist. If your poor and you brake ure arm you can most likely not pay for it.

Oh yes hooray for kapitalism, major corporations are on the edge of ruling everyones lifes. Even the internet is getting raped by america. They 'controll' it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<--- shakes stick at harSens

Stick to the Programming because your politics are shaky ;)

I find it difficult to beleive that Bush's grandfather was a Nazi, unless it's from Barbra's side. Not to mention that his father was a WWII fighter pilot for the US . . . :S Kinda makes gramps a bit old for Nazism.

Engar, the US oil supply has somewhere between 30 and 60 years left dependant on whom you ask. And on that note FM, the US has Oil all throughout the south, fool.

Jeb Bush did not fix votes . . . grow up. They wouldn't matter if he got them anyway. Not that I like Jeb Bush at all.

oh yeah, by bombimg iraq, you won't only lose iraqian oil, you will lose most of middle east, watch the news cuc.
:S OPEC won't allow the middle east to do that #1. #2 if they do they rape themselves out of Billions of US dollars. #3 If we have middle eastern support we will not suffer an oil embargo. Look for some fancy diplomatic work. Oh wait, we're conquering oil producing nations and nuking there Oil feilds, I forgot :D (;/) If our strategy is conquer and pillage, what stops them from attacking all the other oil producing nations. I'll sign up when we invade Venesuela.

It's not about the Oil FFS. It's about the tons of weaponized Bacillus, VX gas, Sarin, and mustard gas riding around in mobile labs that the inspectors will never find! When Sadam uses them, you'll see.

I couldn't agree more about the growing gap between poor and rich, however.

Best answers
harsens made the best arguement in the whole thread :fight:

lol anyway Cucumba you were on a role until you said Saddam would sell weapons to Osama ROTFLMAO!!! And I almost thought you knew wtf you were talking about...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me add 1+1 for you.

Saddam = Enemy of the state
Osama = Enemy of the state

Ever hear the old saying the enemy of your enemy is your freind?

No?

Too young I guess :\

I do know what I'm talking about and wipe that smirk off your face before I ban it off. :D

Best answers
Ok I read uptopage 3 and would like to say my input on the war in Iraq.

First off, Bush is an incrdible president. Just cuz he might not be the smartest perosn int he world, doesnt mean he isnt one of the best presidents. The president themselves isnt the person running the country. Its all about the people you have working for you. He's got **** Cheney which is like Bush's Trotsky. And he is COlin Powell and a BUNCH of other really smart people who do a lot of the thinking for him.

Second of all I agree with VB that if the democrats were ruling the country things would be a lot worse.

Third, you are a dumbass to think we are just doing this for one of these reaosns: for the oil, cuz we dont want any1 to have nukes, or cuz Bush wants to please his father.

The Russians have thousands of nukes, and so do other countries. We are trying to get nukes away from people who are going to inevitably use them and that are highly dangerous. Of course we would also like oil but I think the saftey of the planet is more important to anybody than oil, eventhough oil is the secondary objective.

War with Iraq is inevitable unless Saddam steps down form power like I think he should.

If we go to war this is what will happen. Generalization: We will bomb key military facilities with minimal civilian casualities. We will invaded from all sides that let us with have armor and fighter planes. We will hold up when we get to cities. The maximum civilian and American soldier casualities will be in the city battles where most of Saddam's serious soldiers who really want to fight for him will be held up. We will slowly push through the city entrapping Saddam until he will surrender.

This scenario isnt so bad. There will be a couple thousand civilian casualities in Iraq at most, a bit worse than in Afghanistan. However the American casualities will be much more severe pending on how bad the city fighting gets. Saddam will most likely play a trump card by tossing some gas or dropping some other little suprises he has but probably wont do much damage cuz we will probably know about it or be prepared enough to avoid it.

Thats all I have to say,a nd I am definitley voting for Bush in 2004.

Hey Cuc, can I cite some of the information you said int his thread. Cuz I post at this forum which is populated with mostly Anti-Americans and I'd like to show them an intelligent point of oyu but I dont have much facts like yu do.

Best answers
Youre gonna ban me for proving you wrong? I hope not, anyway I wouldnt expect you to know that Osama Bin Laden hates Saddam and part of his 'mission' is to get rid of him along with some of the other Arab leaders. So i dont think saddam is gonna sell weapons to his enemy. and yes they both hate us, but they also hate each other.

Best answers
Sometimes you have to work with people you dont like to take ut the primary objective first. Peace treaties are made to be broken.

And if you honestly think he was gunna ban you for disagreeing with him then you are the dumbest sack of 's' on this forum.

Best answers
dont argue when you don't even know what the hell you are saying, you are ignorant about things that are outside your border and it is obvious. See, to understand things you have to watch a news channel other than ABC or CNN dont just make a guess because you think its true you dont know enough about either of them (saddam and osama) to know that they would never 'team up' against america.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
The Russians have thousands of nukes, and so do other countries. We are trying to get nukes away from people who are going to inevitably use them and that are highly dangerous.
So you're saying that America, a country that remains almost completely isolated from the rest of the world, should have the right to decide who should and shouldn't have nukes? And whats this about Russians, are they 'highly dangerous' people as well?

War with Iraq is inevitable unless Saddam steps down form power like I think he should.
War is only inevitable when people start saying war is inevitable, there is always some way of avoiding it if you look hard enough. And if you are willing to look like a coward, appeasers seem to have a bad name these days but the fact is that World War 2 would almost definately gone a different way if there had been no appeasers.

If we go to war this is what will happen. Generalization: We will bomb key military facilities with minimal civilian casualities. We will invaded from all sides that let us with have armor and fighter planes. We will hold up when we get to cities. The maximum civilian and American soldier casualities will be in the city battles where most of Saddam's serious soldiers who really want to fight for him will be held up. We will slowly push through the city entrapping Saddam until he will surrender.
Explain to me the idea of 'minimal civillian casualties' because I don't get it. What's minimal? 10? 200? 2,500? 30,000? Minimal is a pretty vague word used mostly by people unwilling to specify exactly how many innocent people are going to be mercilessly slaughtered.

This scenario isnt so bad. There will be a couple thousand civilian casualities in Iraq at most, a bit worse than in Afghanistan. However the American casualities will be much more severe pending on how bad the city fighting gets. Saddam will most likely play a trump card by tossing some gas or dropping some other little suprises he has but probably wont do much damage cuz we will probably know about it or be prepared enough to avoid it.
So this isn't 'so bad' after all? Sure a couple of thosand dead, not counting American casualties (and others, amazing how you've forgotten that there are more than Americans out there. There are British soldiers as well.) What will happen after that? A new regime set up? Some other kind of dictator to take Sadam's place?

I'm not trying to annoy you or anything but there are some things that need to be pointed out. Once the war is over things will have to be sorted out, you can't just go in, kill some people, explode a few bombs and leave. This subject is a lot more complex than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and part of his 'mission' is to get rid of him along with some of the other Arab leaders. So i dont think saddam is gonna sell weapons to his enemy. and yes they both hate us, but they also hate each other.
ok saddams goal is to unite the ARAB world, osamas is to unite the MUSLIM world, and the us stands in both thier way, and osama is trying to eliminate the superpowers, like how he and the mujihadin did to russia, and us is next on the list.
Saddam we dont like because he scared the **** out of everyone after shooting scud missels at israel which might have contained biological weapons, so we are uptight about him not allowing us access to whatever we want cause we dont want to be doing that sort of crap again.

and about bush, he is taking his time, alot of the warmongers tink hes taking too much time and that he keeps on giving warnings, and threats, but he will attack, eventually...
and a few thousand civilians is minimal casualties, if we do urban fighting, no the soliders arent going to just shot civys buddy, and if they attack then we have complete reason to shoot them back because then they arent civies but i would sau only a few 100 civilians will die at most

and another thing, we only lost about 25-50 troops in afganistan i'm not sure how many, but in iraq there will be alot more deaths

Best answers
Just To Clear Up Some ****...

Earlier I Posted "I'm With Bush Drop The Bombs" I didn't actually mean drop any bombs, Just meant it as a "Go ahead" type thing.

yes i know Canada does have a good military the squirell thing was just a joke, I'm Canadian I wouldn't purposely make fun of my home:p

and just to add, I know it would be difficult but I wish they could just assassinate the prick, and leave it be, that sort of thing might be hard to do without pissing someone off, but dont you think that would make things better

Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
So you're saying that America, a country that remains almost completely isolated from the rest of the world, should have the right to decide who should and shouldn't have nukes? And whats this about Russians, are they 'highly dangerous' people as well?

War is only inevitable when people start saying war is inevitable, there is always some way of avoiding it if you look hard enough. And if you are willing to look like a coward, appeasers seem to have a bad name these days but the fact is that World War 2 would almost definately gone a different way if there had been no appeasers.

Explain to me the idea of 'minimal civillian casualties' because I don't get it. What's minimal? 10? 200? 2,500? 30,000? Minimal is a pretty vague word used mostly by people unwilling to specify exactly how many innocent people are going to be mercilessly slaughtered.

So this isn't 'so bad' after all? Sure a couple of thosand dead, not counting American casualties (and others, amazing how you've forgotten that there are more than Americans out there. There are British soldiers as well.) What will happen after that? A new regime set up? Some other kind of dictator to take Sadam's place?

I'm not trying to annoy you or anything but there are some things that need to be pointed out. Once the war is over things will have to be sorted out, you can't just go in, kill some people, explode a few bombs and leave. This subject is a lot more complex than that.
You are OBVIOUSLY trying to annoy me by showing the forum you can't read. America and the rest of the world has the right to decide who is dangerous and who isnt/ It is EXTREMELY obvious (as Cucumba has said b4_ that Saddam is dangerous. SO if none of the thickheaded Europeans feel like wasting their precious 'pounds' in a war than fine we will.

I already stated the Russians arent dangerous try reading. i was proving a point that Saddam is. We arent worried about the country with thousands of nukes but with the guy that might not even have any, but can and will use it.

Minimal means as few as possible. Thats what the word minimal means. Check a dictionary. You dont bomb civilians, everyone knows that. . . . but you apparently.

A couple thousand dead is bad, but not as bad as it possibly could be. WHen you are in a country at war with a ruthless tyrant leading your country you should know you might have a risk of dying and do your best to get the **** out before you get bombed on. Of course I understand that some people simply cant abandon their home but its not like we are going to be aiming at civilians anyways like I said.

I never said war is inevitable. I said war is inevitable IF. IF Saddam doesnt do something about if to make it not inevitable.

Replace Saddam with a new dictator? Did we do that with Afghanistan? So what do you think we will do Iraq? We will probably make it a protectorate until we can find someone to replace him with a democratic government of course.

Best answers
well i think that "low civilian causualties" are a lie, it's low when the goverment say it is low, that is the problem with it, war may be inevetable, but i'm still sure that it's mainly because of oil, because bush said that he already has plans to occupy the iraqians oil riqs, and bush really won because of florida, probably thanks to Jeb Bush, the us goverment said it's going to pay for the reconstruction, that repairs the STRUCTURAL damage, but what about the people? money can't help it, a war will always hurt innocent people, not only phisically, but also emotionaly, the trauma of war may be unbereable for most people, and pain of losing a son, a husband, a wife, a brother or a friend is even worse, what will you do for those?
if you consider the first world as the whole world, then my "Whole world hate bush" speech is wrong, but on the third world, the poor countries, and you'll see that i'm right,
if your defense system is so good why worry about iraqian weapons? bush still follow his "Or you're with us, Or you're with Them" theory, those that he doesn't like are with "Them", so he can call anyone Enemy, I agree that Saddam is a threat, but you won't solve it like this, after all it is US fault that he is there, you just don't want tho admit it, you created your own enemy, now deal with it without creating others or killing innocents, the world already have enough problems without you all screwing everything with your desire for a war, also why can't you use THE METRIC SYSTEM like the rest of the world?!?!??

Edit: why you always think you're in center of the world in EVERYTHING?!?!?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, The song doesn't encourage bombing Iraq IMO. I think what it is trying to say, is how ignorant we, and by WE, I mean USA, and by USA, I mean Bush is. He wants to bomb iraq, for no apparant reason. He says they have bombs, but the inspection didnt find anything.

I think its a joke, saying we can blame Iraq for all our problems, and therefore we should bomb them. I dont take it as an attack on Iraq.

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
ok saddams goal is to unite the ARAB world, osamas is to unite the MUSLIM world, and the us stands in both thier way, and osama is trying to eliminate the superpowers, like how he and the mujihadin did to russia, and us is next on the list.
Saddam we dont like because he scared the **** out of everyone after shooting scud missels at israel which might have contained biological weapons, so we are uptight about him not allowing us access to whatever we want cause we dont want to be doing that sort of crap again.
Oh so you just think that every ARAB is a MUSLIM? wrong. Anyway that isnt Saddams goal, Saddam only cares about 1 thing, himself, he only cares that he stays in power and is happy and alive. Osama Bin Laden doesnt want Saddam to happy or alive, they are enemies ok, get it through your ignorant head, the chance of them teaming up to be against America is very small.
And BTW if US decides to go for Urban Warfare, be prepared for another 'vietnam' (meaning lots of american troops will die even tho they will win in the end because of superior firepower and more troops)
Also I think we all know (well if you are smart you should know) that the song is just making fun of Bush and the whole scenario, but since he is so war hungry its probable that a war of some kind will take place so people decided to discuss that for some reason (i wish they had not, why couldnt they just say "haha funny song its true" or somethin and get over it, but now look what happened, its a mini-war on this thread. lol :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said that they were all muslims, but a part of the arab world is muslim, andeven if they arent allies, they arent working against each other, and also they are both wanting us destroyed, so if they could attack they would and osama could give the men and saddam could equip them easy as pie

Best answers
UselessResponse that name really fits you...

Understand this: nobody really likes Saddam thats why when the idea of having him go into exile came up, no country stepped up and said they would let him in (including the other Arab countries), so thats one thing, The other thing is nobody wants to have anything to do with Osama Bin Laden, he is wanted by U.S. for 25 mil and since U.S. says if you are with him they will get you too, no one would help him, the only person who would is Saddam but the chance of that is VERY small. And right now Osama is collecting himself and trying to rebuild Al Qaeda, after all they just got hit hard so they wont be taking any offensive action for a while.

And not all the Arab countries want USA destroyed, Saudi Arabia and USA are considered allies, and USA sends Egypt a LOT of money, they don't really care about US, the only reason they hate USA is because they hate Israel and US helps Israel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom