✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ummm i downloaded the Bojacks trunks from this site here
http://home.arcor.de/andman/ and i downloaded the Bojacks Trunks but.. both of the mdl files or models in other words are ssj bojack trunks:S and i dont have the non ssj bojack trunks with the purple hair can someone please help me get the original bojack trunks with purple hair..??:cry: :cry: ;D :confused:

P.S. The one that was edited by Brollman thanks alot if anyone can help:laff:

Best answers
did you view them with hl model viewer? maybe both of the files called ssjtrunks

Best answers
one model is the ssjtrunks, but the other one gives a error

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Odd. I have the Models and they work perfectly fine. Non ssj and SSJ. Don't know why your getting errors, ans 2 ssj trunks

Best answers
ok thanks for the help guys i found the model using the hl model viewer now time to test it and make sure i dont get a error like u said i would:tired: :p :D ;D :talk: :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one big ass problem

ok this is a different problem, i downloaded the bojack trunks for the site and the HL model viewer, i made sure the right files in the right places and the models i see when i choose trunks is goku,even in ssj form, i can see the models perfectly in the hl viewer, but when playing the game i see goku...
anybody know what to do?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
did u check the model file in your folder?? Other than that, I dunno what to tell you. sorry :(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worrie i have fixed the priblem, all you have to do is rename the right files to trunks.mdl and ssjtrunks.mdl etc then they should work

Best answers
i viewed your Bojack Trunks in the HL Model Viewer and when he did the burning attack his arms screwed up. i put it in the game and the same thing happened. it also happens with his other attack. forgot what it is called.

Best answers
I need help wut do i do with an .ace file
im noob to this plz help me

Best answers
It's a compressed file similar to a .zip file, but it compresses files more and can hold larger files. It's better than a zip file. You need to download Winace to open it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom