Bojack Unbound

Best answers

I just bought the dvd and i'm pretty impressed with it. Good storyline and above average animation. The only flaw was the lack of dvd features and the 50 minute movie length. Its good to see a post Cell movie put some use into Tien. Please post your comments on the movie.

Best answers
I found it rather good, i liked how the main hero was TeenGohan, because i can't get enough of watching teen gohan shoot kamehas lol.

I am planning on ordering the DVD of him uncut going SSJ2, if they ever fricken release it =P.

Best answers
already bought it :laff: its pretty good this is the only one that actually kind of fits into a timeline lol...rather than hey vegeta/frieza/cell stand still im gonna go vs *insert name here*

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All DBZ movie specials are about 50 mins or so in length. None of them are very long. I've already seen it a long time ago in japanese. But it's still pretty good in english. But like usual, there were a few plot holes. The movies are just an excuse to get all the characters together to fight a short, 50 min battle.

But they are still entertaining.

Best answers
Can you choose the languege to japanese in this dvd ?

Best answers
Theres three languages you can choose from, all uncut.

Best answers
what language's exactly ? and how much did it cost ?

Best answers
I think its English, Japanese w/ English Subs and Japanese w/o English Subs. I bought it for like 20 bucks.

Best answers
one of my favorite dbz movies

only thing that i wish they woulda done with it was have some really good coriograhped (spelling?) music with it, like in the Bardock special. didnt notice the lack of strong popular music of today until prob 5th time watchin it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom