bojack trunks

G
the chest boobs look sqaure, but i cant see much on that render, too many shadows in the way

Force Pit Member
Best answers
looks very very good.......so far, but that shouldn't have taken you 2 hours =\.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the image is very blurry....any chance of a flatshaded render? can crit better then...the only thing i would say is to bring the chest muscles in so that the gap is a little tighter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its actually very good, and stuff like that DOES take 2 hours, especially when you take ur time to make sure everything is nice and perfect. Good job.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< LOL "chest boobs" they're called pectorials ;), anyway, the pecs should be a little lower and smoother join in the middle, its looking good though, it'll be good to see more, but it'd be nicer to see a flat shadded sharper render

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^^ thats what i meant haha, and i didnt say boobs i said muscles :p i think u have something on ur mind dude...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe ok my bad sowwy :p im still waiting for a flatrender

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
2 hours is along time 2 make that IMO, but at his early modelling level its a real good job like clipseh said.

It'd take people like clipseh about 10 - 15 mins 2 do something like that. but it doesn't mater cos it all comes with practise.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
On second glance the hole for the arm in the jacket looks way too small, and I think you should make the neck a bit thinner too, I'm not sure if i'm thinking of the same trunks that you are modeling but i don't remember his next being that bulky.

Awwww smo u so kind 2 poor ole me ::blushes:: =*.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah looks realy nice m8 , yeah but 2 hours is a bit long , but the result looks ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill make a new rendere i chaged his boobes and im tweeking the neck atm ill show a flat smooth front and side

edit: smooth

flat

G
7331 :) GJ, but yea the *ahem* pectorials look sqare, try moving them around a lil to make it more chest-looking

Best answers
hey dude, how do you model a clothes on top of another, im guessing poly by poly, could you plz tell me how

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx fort will do and to you darkage :
look you first model sumthing and then you just model sumthing else make it so they wil fit into eatchother and presto

(ps i might do an animation where the shirt rips and goos away ( trans anim :p )
ps the animator will be darkone

Best answers
yea ^_^ finally a trunks model (ive been noticing that no1 wants to make him alot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom