Bojack trunks skin WIP-Sayian Crusades(hopefully)

Best answers
Looks good, but add some more details on the arms. Do you already know if there's gonna be a new sword???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok skin is almost finish just waiting form mistery x to wake up and check his e-mail

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its all done execpt for the face, i hope he makes the new face soon

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'll make a face if need be? or else I'll send u the one I already have made?

Best answers
Thats really good. Its alittle plain, but the details that are there are good. Something is bothering me about the nose though. It looks kinda like its collapsed, not raised.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can dodge/burn it a little more, and are u talking about the model of the nose itself?

Best answers
While its possible its the model, it does not look like it. (Maybe you should get a diagonal pic of the face it'd be better in this case than a side.) It looks like the darkness around the nose needs to be fixed up. I'm don't no how this fixing will work, though. (thats why I can't skin) Hmm I will try and explain the burning around the nose goes everywhere making it seem to flat and making the front of the nose look like its farther out than it should be. I hope that explained better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could only c the face and it looks ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i guess they took the pic down, there will be a render soon for the final skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom