Best answers
That's pretty sweet. I'll definately use that one when it is released (sorry, I can't help with the hosting issue), but one thing, the SSJ Trunks still needs a strap for his sheath.

*Off-topic* Don't you hate it when people use all caps? It's like their caps. lock key was glued or taped on, or they hit it by accident, and then forgot that they hit it (or even that the button existed).

Best answers
here are some ingame shots sorry that there not very good pics its hard to take pics of bots whenthey won't stay still.

Best answers
Originally posted by Warbandit
Release please
Can you read? he said when he will release it right before you wrote this. Everyone just get off his back.
By the way good work on the model gogetenks!
It looks really nice.

Best answers
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP ASKING FOR TEH RELEASE I WILL RELEASE IT WHEN IT GETS HOSTED AND IF PEOPLE KEEP ASKING FOR A RELEASE NOONE WILL GET IT!!!!!! now please stop asking for the cuz i want to release it.

ZuL

Best answers
Ban me please
You got it :p

It seems that the skin is a bit off at some places, you think you can fix that? I think ESF did a bit sloppy job on the skin (Just on the skinmeshing, not the skins, they are great...). I'm not a "RELEASE NOW OR I'LL OWN U" kind of guy, just take your time.

Best answers
LOL! Exactly, you people keep asking, and nagging, he'll never release!
(Super cool model gogetenks! but the strap dissapears in ssj mode? oh well, its still great!)

Best answers
hasnt this model already came out???
i was playing as him a second a go???
me confused

well if it was this version i was playing then u did a hell of a good job with it. thumbs up man!!!

Best answers
damn u were playing it? howd u get it :p. i been checking this topic all day lol

Best answers
BOOYAHHHH.....awsome job man. Thats the trunks i have been looking for. totally bad ass he looks. Tell us when it is released.

Best answers
Nice man , no bad , and no serius mistakes , lot of bojac trunks been released now!

almostdeleted

A
Sorry ssj 4 gogetenks, havent checked my mail latly, ok, I got it, Im gonna get it up soon.

Best answers
ok nobodies got it except the people that i sent it to to host it. and the people that r saying they were playing with it were probably playing with brollmans or violators.
(off topic) sipack i was playing with u testerday against w@lfz
crackerjack i sent u a pm about convertig ur models.

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i help where i can ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom