Bojack Saga Trunks for 1.2.3

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Ok I've seen the new update on the main page,
And I'm going to do a similar model too for 1.2.3, but I'll do him with long hair...
I just started and made his legs... but I think it will end up pretty good :D

and models section is pretty quiet lately... so this might cheer things up :D
and encourage people to play 1.2.3 with a fresh model ;)

I'll post updates as soon as possible

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way too many polygons for for 1.2.3. You could cut some around the belt and in the upper side of the pants. You don't need those many folds up there,since most of them should be shallow enough to paint them on.
Reduce the poly count at the base of where the arms will be or else you'll get useless polygons there.

Try going by a tutorial instead of doing it off the top of your head, since there are a lot of useless techniques you can pick up from them.

Also, your profile picture tells me you're what we might call a 'cocalar'. Really...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Been a long time since I've seen someone use MS3D...It really looks like it..is it? Other than that it looks very good, I guess the hard part is what you still have left? Keep it up! I might download 1.2.3 to have some fun with it:D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea nemix remember than the 1.2.3 versions of the models dont use the hacked compiler. You can not use as many polygons as we can for the Final. The compiler will crash long before that XD

In any caseyou should limit yourself to round 2500 polygons MAX. But it looks good so far :p

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
No, Grega, I can use multiple reference smds...

I can make it 5000, then rig it, then split it in 3 reference smds
and to make it work i have to add this in the QC File

$bodygroup body
{
studio "head"
}

$bodygroup body2
{
studio "torso"
}

$bodygroup body3
{
studio "legs"
}

and there is no poly limit with this ;)... i think just 3000 poly per reference smd

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, your profile picture tells me you're what we might call a 'cocalar'. Really...
Lol :)
(romanian inside joke)

Also keep working on the model. It might come up nice.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Way too many polygons for for 1.2.3. You could cut some around the belt and in the upper side of the pants. You don't need those many folds up there,since most of them should be shallow enough to paint them on.
Reduce the poly count at the base of where the arms will be or else you'll get useless polygons there.

Try going by a tutorial instead of doing it off the top of your head, since there are a lot of useless techniques you can pick up from them.

but I'm not :p it's really hot... so i wear only shorts and a tank top...
the sunglasses i had just to make a cool pic :p

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
i could do a pic without my glasses... lol... but not now... cuz i got a swollen eye o_O

thx i made his arms... gonna update it soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom