bojack gohan ssj1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

theeeere we go, its mostly finnished, just ironing out a few things now :) crits welcome, but some may be ignored

Best answers
yo SSJ2 Gohan, why dont u come by my server anymore? i know i havent been on because i got grounded for a week. but i still have my server up, plz come by, too many n00bs >_<

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo Knives! Why don't you use PM's instead of spamming other people's threads? :rolleyes:

Have a warning :warning:

Definition of irony:
Knives said:
too many n00bs >_<

Best answers
do you have any gohan siderefs? the sideview looks a little flat

*edit* heres one i found by davidskiwan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks man i did have some, took straight from the movie. his gi isnt that baggy in that film but i get what u mean with some parts

Best answers
I'm not expert at dbz but it seems to be nice gj then i guess :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok lets cee the hair is kind of wierd the eye's are wrong ( or this was made for skinning puposeses then it would be ok) other than that GJ looks sweet ( and Hp)
9.5/10 :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks :) yes it was for skinning perposes...u should see ssj2 his eyes make him look SO ****ed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It.. doesnt really look like gohan.. Its more like a kidbuu gohan fushion. Ill do a drawover when i get back from school.

Best answers
O yea.. it looks COOL but i must agree with crackerjack that it has something of the buu when he absorbed gohan..

However... the model looks gread :)
When you release it i will be happy to host it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i dont see the buu resemblance :( aaaaand ive made ssj2 hair, but i have to respect my mod team and not show it at the moment :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his back is kinda flat..his eyes are way to big..and the hair is messed up :|

Best answers
GJ
the one thing is though that he seems a little fat i dont know what it is maybe its the pants or chest
and yeah the hair is too small
it looks more like this:

and the whole uniform is like this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for that picture :)

i think the belt needs scaling so that it actually defines his waist...

Best answers
ur welcome :smile:

but uh..sry that the other pic didnt work
they were both from the same site....
well any updates?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh i need help with what to do after i skinmapped it :S

Best answers
skin it :p
but thats my job :p
you mean after you skin mapped it how to put it all together or something??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im glad you asked that question :)

modeling is the construction of a model, or should i say a form. for instance, a model can be anything from a bipedal human, to some creature you make up in your head that doesnt really have a classification. it involves shaping "primitives" ie. cylinders,boxes etc, into more complex shapes, like legs and heads for example.

the place in between modeling and skinning would be skinmapping. which is the process of identifying which vertecies (points) on the model relate directly to the skin. kind of like co-ordinates on a map you would use to find ur way somewhere.

skinning is the process in which you actually put a texture on the model. give it colour, a lot of depth is given to a model using shading and highlighting of the skin.
as you can see, my model is plain. after it is skinned or textured, you would see visible differences between the skin, the clothes, the eyes etc.

hope that clears up any questons :) and i hope i dont get told off for spamming :p

and i have no more updates on this model im affraid, im much too busy working on a mod. feel free to visit the forum, link is in my sig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom