Bojack Gohan come here its a better skin than others!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
srry to say this but, i've seen better bojack gohans. Allthough they where for 1.0, they still where better. The pants need more wrinkles.

Best answers
thats not better than others.....its ok....nuffin worth a DL..sorry just needs work.more crinkles, give him a mouth. etc.

Best answers
There is actually no way that can be better then the other bojack gohans the shoes aren't even correct.
I think this is the best ssj2 version of bojack gohan done by s-bolt? forgot who made it

Best answers
Sorry, but. . . .

why does anyone take the same hair from ssj2 gohan, that hair SUCKS, sorry to the creator of the hair, but it's right! Is it possible, that someone can edit the hair the next time he make a gohan model?

And only to reskin things that have been reskined a thousands of times, is a little boring, if my milkshape hadn't expired, I would edit at least the hair.

To all future reskinners and remodellers of the ssj2 gohan, please don't use these hair anymore, I can't stand it.

If this is spam or something, SORRY. But it must be said. :D

Best answers
THE HARBITER said:
why does anyone take the same hair from ssj2 gohan, that hair SUCKS, sorry to the creator of the hair, but it's right! Is it possible, that someone can edit the hair the next time he make a gohan model?

And only to reskin things that have been reskined a thousands of times, is a little boring, if my milkshape hadn't expired, I would edit at least the hair.

To all future reskinners and remodellers of the ssj2 gohan, please don't use these hair anymore, I can't stand it.

If this is spam or something, SORRY. But it must be said. :D
its ok it just aint perfect
< Gohan ssj2 bojack movie

Best answers
-It got hair colour on his thumbs
-Problems with smoothing noticable on SSJ2 arms
-Much too less detail EVERYWHERE
-Boots look... wierd

-Better not make such arrogant topic names, everyone having made a SSJ2 Gohan might feel insulted :cool:

Best answers
Theres something on his fingers, it looks a little yellow.

Best answers
its a good try but make his clothes a little more orange there kinda red. and fix his hands. heres a pic of mine

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all u did was paste smo's gokus close onto gohan...

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
all u did was paste smo's gokus close onto gohan...
u wanna know what i did to make that? i did more than just paste gohan onto smos goku. i deleted gohans body so i had the arms and the head and chest then i reskinned smos gokus body make it darker and took out hte simbles. then i i put them all toghether on a gohan skeleton and animated all of it. and i fixed the non ssj and ssj hair and made the ssj2 hair thicker. so ya i did losts more than pating gohan onto smos body

Bolteh2

B
oh, a small reminder, most people hyave no respect for ppl that say that their stuff is the best, or the he rocks (talking bout himself :p)

anyway, bout the hair, gohan was my very very very first edit ever (for any game) i quickly made that hair and look back at it, it kinda sux :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom