BoJack - Form 1

Best answers
2300+ polys.

WIP. Thought I'd show another model here :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice ^_^ Can't wait to see the skin stickiefied on it. I just saw the Bojack movie and the resemblance is quite good. GJ, :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face dousnt look right it could just be me but

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, define his jaw line more though, Bojack didn't have a chubby face.

Best answers
the models really good good,but i hated Bojack,he looked like a transexual to me.but when i saw this it gave me the idea for the model ima make for ESF(yeah ima be nice to you guys 1 more time).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jup looks alot bether now i can c depth

realy good man who's skinning it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the nose from the side view usually isn't drawn to have.. curves rele.. its more slick and points out more.. look how goku's nose is made

Best answers
He dosn't have the usual pointy nose that other dbz characters have. He's got quite a muscular, butch look to him ;) Thats how his noise/face is on my side pic ref.

I might be skinning this guy, but if I don't, it'l be someone else I have in mind :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks cool, but the arms look abit boring, no curves r something like that..

Best answers
Bojack's the main villain in Movie 9...

He looks really good! Can't wait to see him completed.

By the way; is he gonna be for ESF? Don't think so, judging from the high poly count.

Best answers
Some new updates on the head/face:

No cloning or mesh copying plz >_> Nope, it's not for ESF. I *might* later on though. Since there isn't a BoJack model for it :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to interupt, just making a note while I'm in the neighborhood.

Goten-son said:
looks good
Good example of what not to post here. Please post criticism, not blind praise. If you just want to talk about what works on the model feel free too, but be more specific than "looks good."

Sonic out.

Best answers
actually its on topic, its not spam so all in all its legal so i would leave posts like that alone it is giving my opinion on the model and if i had any critz i would have said them.... :rolleyes:

🌠 Staff
Best answers
im likin it so far dave. i can see your improving slowly but surely, thats a good thing. one thing that bugs me is the neckthe definition kinda looks just.... thrown on it. should look at that and see if you cant change that. also give the arms a little more definition, right now they look like plain cylinders just thrown in for kicks <_<. i like your hands though. well take a look at those things and see what you can fix up and edit. but other than that me likey, keep up the good work

Best answers
Goten-san, sonic's a mod, so just listen to what he says, it makes it easier for everyone.

Hmm, now then, i like the model alot, it says form one in the title, you gonna do form two like without the bandana and a but more bulked up, or just leave it at form one?

His chin looks a bit more strong in the show, its more square (http://www.angelfire.com/dbz/celgames/images/Bojack.jpg)

I like how he kinda has a smirk too, this model skinned is gonna be sweet. Cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom