Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm not sure if Ginyu will have Body Switch or not but, if they do, to make it fair, While Ginyu charges Body Switch (About 4-6 Seconds) You're able to control one of the people in the Ginyu Force. You have just have to go in Advanced Melee with one of the Ginyu Force Members, And you're in this Advanced Melee fight. Kind of like a Head-On fight. You have to match the right arrows, when you win, the enemy has his arms straight to the side. The Ginyu member holds up like this: The enemy arms will be --. The Ginyu Members arm shall be |. The Enemies body shall be _. The Enemies Sholder will be ^. This is what it will look like: --^|____|^--
Know what i'm saying? Now if you loose the Enemy is free under the struggle to get away from the Ginyu Member. If the Ginyu mebmer wins the struggle, Captain Ginyu will perform Body Switch, Thus, you've switched bodies.

Crits?
Comments?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the buddy change is great but the ideea is not i sugest for the boddy cahnge to be like a wapon or beam and when you change the buddy whith some one you will lose the kamehameha or the beam from 4 to 8 to balance and lose 50 % of your strenght or ki an the noew buddy
since gynu dos not have a strong beam this will be good :)

Best answers
Imagine if Body Change was in the game, this is what people would say, OMG I JUST GOT ALL THAT PL AND NOW I LOST IT CAUSE OF THIS LOSER NOOB BEING GINYU. Everytime you got high powerlevel, some guy could switch to Ginyu and just switch with you, then he would have all your powerlevel and you could have like almost none depending on Ginyu's powerlevel. I think Body Change would unbalance the game, too many people would abuse it. I hope to god they don't Body Change in, or my servers will be called, "NO GINYU'S ALLOWED".

Best answers
I agree with Mcc 100%, Body Change would be like Buu now, it's unbalanced.

Best answers
why does everyone think of PL switching? what about simple HP switching?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hadow said:
why does everyone think of PL switching? what about simple HP switching?
Agreed. I think people are making a problem of something that should not necessarily have to be a problem. The Team is creative and wise enough to make it work, should they decide to put it in.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said it would switch your Power Level ;-P

*Edit*

Obviously it would be switching characters untill you die.

Your HP and your Attacks will be switched UNTILL you die. After you die you'll be your original self.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure if body change was there, it would last until you die. So both ginyu and the one he swapped with would be back to normal after spawning.

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
I never said it would switch your Power Level ;-P

*Edit*

Obviously it would be switching characters untill you die.

Your HP and your Attacks will be switched UNTILL you die. After you die you'll be your original self.
But if you die what happens to the guy you switched with?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
..You'll have to find that out yourself -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
My guess is, he'll stay in your body until he dies, then spawn again as the character he was before the Body Switch.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
My guess is, he'll stay in your body until he dies, then spawn again as the character he was before the Body Switch.
Wrong. He'll just go back to his normal char :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong. He'll just go back to his normal char :O
Same difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom