Body Mutilation

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
So who else here is into making their body a canvas?

I have my tongue and nipples pierced, and I'm going to the parlor at the end of the week to get 4 piercings along my spine, then Christmas time I'll be getting some ink on my upper back, when I get my spinals done I'll put some pics up here.

So what do you guys have?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err. I'm more into the not-so-permanent ways of accesorizing. Like watches, wristbands and rings.

No metal through my flesh thank you very much.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that big. I cut my leg swinging from a tree when I was a kid. Bled so much, but oddly didn't hurt a bit. D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got four groovy scars on my left knee from surgery due to being hit by a car, plus the scar on my thigh from where the car itself cut me open.

i have a knifewound on my right arm that circles up from the inside of my elbow, down my arm, and across my wrist, from a bar fight.

i have a tattoo that is being coloured next week on my left arm.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a tooth in my forehead if that counts.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My tongue is pierced, that's about it. If I had gotten into it sooner I'd probably have my labret pierced as well, but I'm at the point where I need to go career seeking.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you pierce your spine?

I was planning on getting a tattoo sleeve... something that resembles battlearmor, with pauldrons on my shoulder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have my cartilage pierced. Was thinking about getting bot h earlobes pierced as well and gauging them a little bit probably up to a 10 gauge, maybe a little more, but I don't think that's gonna happen for awhile.

I would love to get a tattoo, but unfortunately my religion does not allow for one. I would get a huge Jewish star on my back and have some kind of landscape in the middle of it and other things in the triangle parts.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna pierce my wang eventually. whenever i get the balls to pierce them. (and oh yes, that little bit of comedic genius was, indeed, a pun.)

women just love the wang piercing. nothing else says "i can handle extreme and unequivacle pain" quite like a wang piercing.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you pierce your spine?

I was planning on getting a tattoo sleeve... something that resembles battlearmor, with pauldrons on my shoulder.
Probably surface piercings that go just a bit below the skin.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 in ears, eyebrow, labret and a reverse pa.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.

btw, girlfriend said she'll get her nipples pierced if i do to...

so tempted =x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at pierced nipples on the internet. It's not worth piercing your own.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
uhm lets see, a nice scar on my ankle i was a bloody mess
and on the fists, les see... blister mark, blister mark, crushed cartilage, lighter burn and a nice scar on my ribs

i got the ankle scar when i was a kid, i steped on a sort of half pipe pice of glass it severd a artery, like i said a bloody mess...
i got the blister marks from hitting a wall to harden my fists and i dont get them anymore btw, i end up makeing 3-400 hits on each fist ;p

i crushed my cartilage in a fight and the guy had a brocken jaw and a tooth knoked out

a dude burned me.... aparently he thaught it was a joke....

i got the scar on my ribs when i tried to leap a fence, i allmost pierced my left lung
and i dont plan on pierceings, what happens if i get into a fight and get hit in it ? >_>
tattos maybe l8er

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom