body destruction

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i've seen that the invisible ultimate bots starts blinking when they are low hp.. so it's possible.. Why not to make that when enemy dies from a strong beam the model slowly dissapears and dont drop on the ground.. and some sprite added similar to esf b1.1 teleport sprite would look cool
allready suggested? allready in 1.3?
delete the thread

sorry my english is not so good. i hope u understand what i mean

Best answers
I don't konw 4 sure but the ESF team is developing a new animation for death :when u die u will desintegrate like in DragonBall Z

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You can make the botts unvisible ( ultimate bots) you put the tranparency 0 or 1 !!!!! thery yo goo TO SUGESTION of the year :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super sayan 3 speak english -_-

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe English isnt his most fluent language, so please be more constructive with your posts. You say your English isnt that good either, so you should understand where hes coming from. =p

As for your suggestion;
I think the blinking character would get a little annoying at low health. I find myself still fighting when Im at low HP, and watching my character blink would be a little irritating, personally.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no no im not saying that it should blink lol
im giving that like an example that its possible to wanish a model slightly in HL. im saying that when u get hit by a big beam your model slightly dissapears in the explosion.. like in cell saga, cell was destructed by gohan's khh

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you mean, beams can vaporize(sp?) you. Its already been suggested before but Im not certain if it will be in 1.3 or not.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will be implemented into 1.3, I just don't remember what the conditions were for someone to be vaporized instead or blown to pieces. I remember reading about it in the 1.3 outlines but those are no longer up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vaporizations will happen when a player's hit by a beam that overwhelms them. I think it has to be a certain percentage more than your pl or health for that to happen though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It will be because that was said in the esf design documents at the outline !! that beams will vaporize players if they have bigger pl that the opponent :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
It will be because that was said in the esf design documents at the outline !! that beams will vaporize players if they have bigger pl that the opponent :D
The design documents arnt realy 100% you know. They are just something the team is trying to get close to. They dont say exacly that everything in there will be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom