Bobobo-bobo-bobo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, if theres one thing I can say about this anime, its wtf

I'm laughing so hard, episode 9 is so ****ing random, its hilarious. And its so awesome, just wow.

lmfao, i havent laughed this hard in a long time.

10/10.

Your thoughts? lmfao...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen the dub if that's what you're talking about, but I saw up to 8 before the fandubbing was axed for licencing reasons (what's at the top of the tower??) It truly is the best anime ever. I'd love to see how they handle some of the jokes though. Is Don Patchi still called that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I haven't seen the dub if that's what you're talking about, but I saw up to 8 before the fandubbing was axed for licencing reasons (what's at the top of the tower??) It truly is the best anime ever. I'd love to see how they handle some of the jokes though. Is Don Patchi still called that?
Heh, episode 9 is the only episode i've ever seen.

Whats at the top of the tower is:

A rip off of DBZ, this guy that looks just like Tien (forgot his name), but he has these purple slashing techniques.

Also, if ya wanna know what happened through the episode, i'll give ya a quick summary.

They walked in, talked, and bobobo started spraying seasoning on the 'tien' look-alike. He then got punched back, and bobobo's mom or whatever (the orange thing) starts to clean it off. They fight for 30 secs and bobobo's mom thing starts complaining she isnt in as much as she thought, so she goes to the agency, in the middle of the fight and complains, stuff happens, and the tien look-alike does a tornado attack. bobobo and bobobo's mom are in the tornado. apparently bobobo's mom had to pass a test givent o her and some random students who joined, asking for answers and they were taking the test... in the middle of the tornado attack. The point of the test was to determine if she was going to still be on the show, if she fails, she gets off the show. So bobobo's mom says 'she'll breeze through it' and she starts walking through 'breezing' through it. She ends up failing it, but she says "I cheated, and I failed, so if I would of actually tooken it, I would of passed, so technically, I passed!" The whole thing blows over and bobobo is in a leopard costume (wtf), the tien-look alike attacks the chick with pink hair, and this guy appears and does a gigantic golden fart, and bobobo's mom goes and yells "YOUR TRYING TO TAKE ALL THE SPOTLIGHT, GET OFF THE SHOW! You can watch bobobo on tv like the rest of the viewers!" Thats when the farting dude says "Oh well, I never watched the show anyways" and bobobo's mom starts hitting him, yelling to apologize at bobobo. so he apologizes and asks for forgiveness, but bobobo declines. Then this thing bashed through the wall, and it was the end.

Haha, good luck following that :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That makes so very little sense. I can understand it's in the same sort of style as the rest of the episodes, but even so. I remember seeing the Tien looking guy in a preview from the fansubs.

Out of interest, are you talking about the english dub or the japanese? In the jap, Pink Haired girl is called 'Beauty', Bobobo's mom is called 'Don Patchi' and the evil bald empire is called the 'Margerita Empire', but apparently it's called 'Baldy Bald' or something now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the tien ripoff was on purpose, the anime rips off of so many animes its insane, but thats what makes it funny

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually get annoyed by shows based on randomness...But if I guess I could check it out. What time/day does it come on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bobobo is different in terms of random because some shows (like Excel Saga) are random and that's the joke. Bobobo has very random subject matter but takes itself seriously, as if the random occurences are everyday events, and base the joke around them. It works a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom