Boasting Your Power

Best answers
Hello Everyone, i'd like to make just a very simple, easy (i hope) & quick suggestion. I have seen the new power up effect, & i like it alot, but the power-up is IMOHO is tiny, maybe it would be good to make it the larger your powerlevel is the larger your turbo & power-up effect is, i.e larger it looks, i don't think it would be to difficult, but let the programmers decide. I don't want to put more strain on the upcoming beta :D

Best answers
BECAUSE there are scouters when u powerup its appears on ther scouter

eg there searching for people and u want to boast your power allu do is powerup and a red arrow should appear pointing to u will your power level.

i havent been reading around and i know there s the hiding power thread igo read but im not shaw if u can power up its just going into turbo

but being about to surpress your power and power up to be stronger adn to boast would rock

Best answers
I don't think you understand, i don't care about the scouters i just wan't to see larger power up effects, because the ones that are currently in the beta (that i have seen) are to small for what i think they should be.

I didn't mean to sound nasty Big.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe many bolts of lighting shoot off you and go all the way to the ceiling of the map. everyone can see them if they are looking in your direction.

but you have to think about the coding that goes with it, i don't know if it is or not but sometimes things are just not possible

Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
maybe many bolts of lighting shoot off you and go all the way to the ceiling of the map. everyone can see them if they are looking in your direction.

but you have to think about the coding that goes with it, i don't know if it is or not but sometimes things are just not possible
it is possible in hl engine, but it makes lag if u want to make it look good. do u know the accident in black mesa at the beginning of the single player story??? there are lightnings which could be implented. they would not lag (i think) but to make it impressive u have to make more of them. so that would cause lag and flush entity packet errors

Best answers
yer just look at the lighting in cs and de_aztec lighting

and will boasting if a person is near u they could get hit and hurt that would be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom