Blue Dragon

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll post a more indepth opinion later, but as of now, I'll just say I'm glad I got it for free. The game has Sakaguchi directing it, so that's a big thing that caught mye ye, parts of the old Chrono Trigger team were sparsed in it, so it had promise.

But it sucks, the story is beyond cliche (then again most RPGs are) and the battle system is monotonous and bull**** most of the time, anyone else played this game that agrees/disagrees?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a severe disappointment. I would say the anime is pretty decent, I really was skeptical about it. The Chrono Trigger team being involved with the development also made me think highly of this game. I haven't played it, and I probably won't anytime soon after reading this, but if I do, I'll leave some feedback.

Best answers
if its any consolation i hear it gets a lot better about 20 hours in, but i haven't played it yet to back that up. I'm probably gonna rent it soem weekend where i have a ton of free time(IE winter break).

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Interesting, but 20 hours for a game to get good is WAY too long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played the demo on Xbox, but I hated it. The battles were boring, the graphics were disappointing and lacking in atmosphere, and the sound was.. well, it wasn't good enough to be memorable, that's for sure. I can't remember a single sound from it, or something that stood out.

I'd prefer Mass Effect, personally.

AND WELCOME BACK ESF COMMUNITY WHOOHOO <333

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom