Bloom/Gl wrapper in 1.3?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is this? a suggestion? a question?

Remember its a, "dont call us, we'll call you" situation here. As pain has said to all your previous questions =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
So in 1.3, are you guys going to use bloom effect or gl wrapper? I would have alot of benefits to cosmetic effects.
I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Best answers
Just ask in the Force pit Kidboy, this paltry ESF Chat is not for the likes of us.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes trying here cause he failed 2 times there already with difrent things XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't aware the HL enginge could even do blooms, and I have no clue what a gl wrapper is. I'm also too lazy to simply look it up. ...maybe later.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have an ATI card and ATI tray tools, you can use something sorta like a bloom wrapper, its a smart shader, look for the HDRish-lite, or something along those lines :x

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no point in bloom or anything like that, because the map is the same. If they had this in, i wouldn't play esf.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm expecting some nice new gameplay from 1.3, not pretty pixel shaders.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I recall correctly, the bloom thing got you guys over at BTL a big fat Steam ban. I don't think we'll be trying it.

And Kidboy... you are not unique, you are not a special flower. Stop asking stuff. Suggestions are one thing, this is an annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom