Bloody Me. Wip

Best answers
This is one of my wips, its my first ever attempt of putting myself in an image. I am in the background, if you cannot tell what is in the background turn up your brightness, if you still cannnot tell what it is, it is my first try at this lol. The image isnt finished but im just wanting some crits so far. The guy in the background has hands grabbing him from different directions if you can't tell.
Crits please so far :)
viewers discretion advised. lol.

There is a lighten version now at the bottom. which is easier to see?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, i sorta like this "gate" alot dude, xept u shud add some stuff on the bald spots on the sides, did u drew the guy in the middle and the hand yourself? id like to know that, Gj dude, i like it !

edit: yeh i just read its urself, is it photoshop or a redraw of urself?

Best answers
No, i didn't draw him, but he's mine, due to its me lol. This is my first attempt of putting myself in an image, i Took serveral pictures of different poses of my hand and my head, and put them into adobe and edited them. It's something different for me and i wanted to try it, so far its good :)

Edit* He isnt a redraw, which i think if i were to do he would come out better, but he is a image cut out and edited with ps to give him a dark feel. But seeing this is my first attempt, i don't know if he has too dark of a feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom