blood + discussion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who here has seen the first episode? wee its looking really awesome =) for those who dont know, this series came spawned from the movie blood the last vampire.. well anyone have any thoughts?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Loved it.... I have been waiting for it's release for a while. Dam cliff hanger's. Still ep 2 should be soon, can't wait. I love the new character design too, I didn't like saya's rubbery lips in the movie.
Vampire Samurai chicks...... mmmm can't beat em.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm well I didn't know it came from a movie
Guess I'll buy that next

I loved the anime, It's got great potential

Best answers
My jury is still out on this one, it has the possibility to go really bad

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
who here has seen the first episode? wee its looking really awesome =) for those who dont know, this series came spawned from the movie blood the last vampire.. well anyone have any thoughts?
Saw the first episode, was pretty spiffy :) - definitely going to watch the remnant of the episodes as and when they are released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
Hmm well I didn't know it came from a movie
Guess I'll buy that next

I loved the anime, It's got great potential
the movie is pretty awesome =) its called blood: the last vampire.. anyways i think this tv series takes place before the movie, just my guess

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
the movie is pretty awesome =) its called blood: the last vampire.. anyways i think this tv series takes place before the movie, just my guess
Nope, during the anime she was flashing back to what happend also everything looked pretty modern, also the movie was by the looks of everything 30/40 years ago
( watched the movie yesterday ;) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
Nope, during the anime she was flashing back to what happend also everything looked pretty modern, also the movie was by the looks of everything 30/40 years ago
( watched the movie yesterday ;) )
im sorry i sort of have to disagree. the movie takes place in what it looks to be a modern city. the flashbacks looks as if they're in a jungle or village of some sort. also if you noticed there were those demons, and saya was wearing sort of a raggy shirt. the environment, clothes, and amounts of demons there were more demons back then. something probably happened to where her memories were erased thus in the tv show she doesn't remember. Then after the events of the tv show, she was probably then used by the government to get rid of the rest of those demons because they weren't totally wiped out yet. In the movie there were only 3 of those demons. but that's just me =) we'll see what it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
Hahaha

The timeline of the movie is 1966 the timeline for the series is 2005
Movie set in 1966
Blood+ set in 2005
ahah sooo >_>

well it says in the movie its 1966.. but from the other link i can see the anime was copyright 2005.. doesnt mean it was set in 2005 >_< but i could be wrong.. whatever

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
imkongkong said:
ahah sooo >_>

well it says in the movie its 1966.. but from the other link i can see the anime was copyright 2005.. doesnt mean it was set in 2005 >_< but i could be wrong.. whatever
Both it's set in 2005. Plus you can tell from the anime that it's set after the movie. Saya having lost her memory and all.

Still have to watch the rest to find out for sure *rubs hands together* can't wait. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom