Blocking

Best answers
I never did learn how to block actually (can you believe it? O_O ) So can someone teach me? how do you make the block actually go in your favour? stopping it otherwise... that is in a powerstruggle and a normal block... cause i always lose and normally die lol o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there isnt much to learn, all the thing i can say about BS that you dont wanna block the just transformed guy's main beam.. you will always lose,
as for PS try not to charge youre beam to the fullest, cause you will need youre ki to push.
a fully charged beam only got his starting speed and just a little pushing ki, when youre out of ki you most likely lose

Best answers
you always have to press left and right mouse very quickly

Best answers
u hit the block button and start clicking really fast...if u dont already have it on, turn on turbo, u can turn it on then, then once it passes the middle line, it will throw it back so aim when u want it to get when u throw it back. in ps's, when the beams meet just start clicking and make sure turbo is on.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You actually don't have to button-mash/click rapidly. You can hold the left mouse button. It works, too, and is less harsh on your mouse. "q" is the block button by default. And, as mentioned, if you can not overpower the beam in a block-struggle, try turning turbo on.

Best answers
is it just me or when i hold the left mouse button....does the bar look like its not doing anything?...thats why i mash

Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
is it just me or when i hold the left mouse button....does the bar look like its not doing anything?...thats why i mash
yea same for me

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Odd, for me, it moves, hopefully into the blue field, which, on occassion, it does. But it does that without clicking rapidly....wonder what the difference is.

Best answers
i rather click anyways, atleast unitl i know for sure that holding it works..hey better safe than sorry eh?

Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
ah.....bashing ur mouse....the ulimate in hetrosexaul reasurence
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i killed my other mouse from mashing it...

Best answers
it will enter the blue zone by itself. only when the enemy/beam is much weaker than you and he isn't putting in much ki. however, u should try to click so that it will a)move faster so you won't hit a barrier and lose the ki struggle and b) make it SURE that you actually can block the thing.

Best answers
i just hold it down, works for me.
As for PS, never agree to powerstruggle against someone who is krillin or freiza, they will (usually) disk you.

Best answers
just block and for psing click (not to the point where the mouse doesnt work)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you got to be jokong just hold q and face you enemy is that 2 hard? maybe there should be auto block :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you have to hold forward and block to struggle. I usually do that anyway.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you guys have to be kidding you dont kno whow to block lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololol!!!!!!!!!!

:S

Best answers
i thort u presst forward and backwards and when it gets 2 the yellow line then u win, thats how i did it and it worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom