blockin

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this may hav been mentioned before but sometimew well actually most of the time when u block someones energy beam you get pushed like for metres away while your still blockin witch kinda looks silly but thats the only thing i found to be a prob the rest of the mod rocks the house(i wuv it!!!)
So if u guys could fix that in the next patch that would be great :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means most of the time when you're in a block struggle, the beam ends up like, behind you, or next to you, so it doesnt even look like it's touching you sometimes.

Best answers
Thats not really a major prob but it would be nice to have it fixed up.
So if the team could please do it that would be sweet as pie.

Best answers
yeah i agree... but hey this mod rocks and it's better than dbzmod which i think is really dum with the *** combo keys and ****... so dum!

Best answers
and i think wehn 2 people power struggle there is 2 beams and it loks rather ****ty.. the beams need to combined into 1 beam with a central explosion point...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VorteX
and i think wehn 2 people power struggle there is 2 beams and it loks rather ****ty.. the beams need to combined into 1 beam with a central explosion point...
well I don't know for sure and I got just be dreaming
but I think they maybe good be working on it........

and if they do maybe the could make it like
when you r winning you bream clearly has a bigger part of the "ball" formed of the 2 beams colliding

Best answers
Originally posted by willy
yeah i agree... but hey this mod rocks and it's better than dbzmod which i think is really dum with the *** combo keys and ****... so dum!
dbzmod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think he's talking about DMZ (DragonModZ), but shhh, can't compare that to ESF, or the mods will whip out the hickory stick on your arse.

Best answers

I think that when 2 beams colide that the one that is losing should start to be pushed back like in the show not bent back it should just start to get shoved back like a reverse of him shooting the beam.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cos the hit boxes are soo damn big, thats why u block struggle with a beam even if it misses you

kthxbye

Best answers
The beams are fine, remember this is the first beta.... What i don't like about them is the fact that you can win a beam battle, but if your opponet's beam hits the ground first, he gets all the kills which sometimes leads to 4 or 5 of them and he gains all the energy from the kills. Thats the only bad thing about the struggles

Vassago

V
You guys also need to remember the limitations of the Halflife engine. HL was designed as a first person action engine, not a free roaming, energy blasting game. There are things that the HL engine just CANNOT do. Some of the things you have suggested cannot be done because of the technical limitations of the engine. Rest assured we are doing the best we can to bring you the best DBZ experience you can get.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yer the beams are perfect tis just when u block them it screws up in a way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom