block truble !

Best answers
whell in the 1.2 version the blocking is kind of slow it takes around 1 or 2 sec i always get hit why not make that when u click block key u block in instant

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The block is instant, not sure what you are talking about. It also depends on your ping actually. If your ping is above 500, it would take 0.5 seconds in order for your keys to respond on the server.

Best answers
my ping is about 40-50 nad i always play in s2k,esf-zone,esfworld servers
when i press block it takes 1 almost 2 sec...
but maybe some use those angles and thats why i cant block !?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 to 2 seconds O.O

You can block within 1/4 of a second.

Id bet on anglehits.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing it's the other players skill, your'e going to have to get better at the game. I'd try and find someone that could teach you these skills or spectate the players that are hard for you to beat to get an idea of how they play and what skills to use.

A tip to help you angle a bit better is to rasie your mouse speed. play for a bit rasing it in about increasements of 2 untill you find a mouse speed you are comfortable with that you feel you can control without problem.

Best answers
Grega said:
1 to 2 seconds O.O

You can block within 1/4 of a second.

Id bet on angle hits.
Yeah ide bet on angle hits too cuz blocking does not take 1 or 2 seconds.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres Zeo's tip of the day:

Don't block unless the person is about 20 feet away from you and going perfectly straight. By doing this, you:

a) Surprise him by blocking (he was a short distance away, so it's not like it was completely obvious.
b) Hes right in front of you so he isnt going to pull off a sidehit unless hes really good. In that case, dont block. Run.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn right there Zeonix, I usually choose the run option, but I swoop backwards then suddenly he's folowing me, then I just tap w twice while still swooping back and BANG! We both get hurt, kinda a kamikazi in a way.

Best answers
well instead of swooping backwards you can teleport backwards til his swoops runs out and then you swoop forward and you hit him so only he gets dmg =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom