Block Struggling Idea

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea is for multiple beam blocking. Like 1v2, 1v3, 1v4 and so on.

-When blocking a single beam, it shoudl be how it is now.

- Blocking 2 at once, the beam heads create a ball like in a beam struggle. The ball pushes the character faster, thus taking more energy to throw back the ball.

- For each additional player firing a beam, the ball should get bigger and faster (to a certain point)

- This idea should also apply for multiple beam struggling.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note to Kidboy.

Ball attacks would be made unblockable like that.

Just imaine a SSJ Vegeta. Shooting opne big bang after another. And you are hopelesly stuck in a block struggle cause he recharges and fires anotherone befor you devert the first one. It just adds and adds untill you are out of KI.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Note to Kidboy.

Just imaine a SSJ Vegeta. Shooting opne big bang after another. And you are hopelesly stuck in a block struggle cause he recharges and fires anotherone befor you devert the first one. It just adds and adds untill you are out of KI.
And then you Go BOOOM and bye bye hehe you forgot this Grega, i'v have to agree whit Grega on this one .And if it's about 3-4 Big Bang the explosion will destroy evry one on the map so 4 big bang = 10 frags

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 attack per player can be blocked at one time, or the second attempt is just ignored by code?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be cool if you can block like 3 attack's at the same time let's say some one it's in a PS whit 3 big bangs and you see it and you beeing the herro jups to block the kamehamhema and 3 big bang that will be cool

Best answers
IF this were to be implemented I would like to see it being controlled, such as only X amount of shots can be used in conjunction with the original, and maybe it wouldn't be that much harder to push back (although it would still have gained a little more leverage). increase in speed=no for me though.

Best answers
lol john, in your post before that one you said that you are against the idea ;_; make up your mind.

----
neweys; Im in for grega in this one,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it could be possible, but if it were made so that the player that fired the first one can't fire another one, but another player can. But when he fires, he also can't fire anymore. So, one blast or beam per person.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Note to Kidboy.

I don't know where you got the idea from balls when I was talking about beams.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
-offtopic , dan i don't see why u should hate steam when you have a original one and not pac , best etc ,
-this is where my "bigbean,wave cooldown"suggestin enters , if u fire a <-- u wil have a 10 sec cooldown , wich is a nice tube wich decreses ,nice huh?
and now kidboy's suggestion is in a much better world , the end :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see what the problem would be just to add this feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom