Block Glitch?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with Chang Wufei.

Also, take into consideration this is the -)Z(- clans server. They may do what they wish with it.

Kagato, you don't play very often. So I don't see why you care. You shouldn't care due to your inactivness in esf. This wasn't a "discussion" as to whether or not this "bug" should be banned from the server or not. Because no matter what you do, the -)Z(- clan decided if they want it in or out. This was a flame toward the -)Z(- clan direclty. Addressing such an issue in a public place such as this. If you had a problem you should have gone to the Z clan forum.

Even then, if you felt that wasn't the correct thing to do. It's Hybrid's server. (aka Sub) He may do as he wishes with it, he's paying 25 a month for it. If you have any problems contact him.

I don't think this is a glitch or a bug. Because when I do it (and I do do it) people easily teleport away from me, or get away from me if I successfully block. Not only that, don't swoop directly at someone if you have this problem. Try side hitting. In 1.3 head on hitting isn't allowing, you MUST hit from the side in order to hit someone. So get used to side hitting now.

As Sarutobi Sensei said before: I request this thread please be closed, I feel it is a flame directed at the -)Z(- clan which is uncalled for. If anyone has any problems they can contact any member of -)Z(-. Whether it be me, SS, Hybrid or anyone else.

One last thing. Kagato. Having a discussion as to whether or not the block/hit technique is a glitch or not is fine. Addressing the -)Z(- clan is a problem. That makes us look bad. Something we are not. Please try not to do such a thing again. I don't diss the ~Kai~ Clan on the esf forum.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This thread has turned into a big argument, chill out, plus this is borderline description on exploits/scripts (even though there have been none mentioned, just keeping it away from that)

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom