Blizzards new deal

KyoKusanagi

K
SaiyanPrideXIX and Mogwai:

I know its not directed at me but allow me elaborate.

I think $20 (I'm in Australia) is very reasonable to be playing an MMORPG infact I would happily pay that much to play but...

I live out of home - I pay for my own rent, utilities, food and petrol. I work 3 days a week and earn about $250. I study full time (mechanics apprenticeship) the other 4 days and by the time I get home I'm too tired to do anything else.

Infact my money goes directly to rent, utilities, petrol, food and whatever I have left over goes back to my parents to repay the loan for the car - leaving me with nothing.

So when I say that I don't have the time or money to play WOW - I wasn't just making up reasons. I'd love to play WOW - just my current situation doesn't allow it.

I'm sure theres alot of other people in a similar situation.

Best answers
Hash said:
What the ****. This better not be true, I hope to god it isn't.

If this is true, than **** you blizzard. I've been waiting and waiting for a sequel to Starcraft forever. I turned a blind eye when you soley concentrated on WoW for YEARS (Oh, and I hate MMORPGs so much. So ya, I hate WoW with a passion), but this is the last straw.

First you delay Starcraft ghost indefinately, and now your telling me the only sequel im gonna get is a ****ing MMORPG. At least make another warcraft RTS or something, do anything but more ****ing MMORPGs.

Seriously, get your ****ing act together Blizzard, or else you can just go ****ing die.
When they are making nearly 90,000,000 a month off of just WoW I doubt they really care about anything more than money at this point.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blizzard could easily stop working on content for WoW--as you mentioned, they're making ninety million dollars a month. However, they don't. They continue to tweak balance and release new content, as well as work on the expansion pack.

I'm sure they're enjoying the well-deserved fruits of their labor, but it hasn't changed anything.

Best answers
Yeah, kinda already posted a link to them stating that it wasn't true.

But good job anyways.

Blizzard will always make the games they want to make, they arent going to just stick to one.

Best answers
pfttt screw world of starcraft/diablo, i want world of lost vikings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom