Best answers
ok um... please tell me they're kidding

www.blizzard.com
www.worldofwarcraft.com

click those

heres some crap i copied and pasted...

-

The Burning Crusade: Enter the Wisps - Blaze on 3/31/06
Blizzard is proud to officially announce the second new race of the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion set, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - the mysterious wisps! At the Battle of Mount Hyjal, the Burning Legion gave the world a taste of its true, terrible power. Archimonde the Defiler himself led the vanguard, crushing all who stood in his way, determined to reach the World Tree at the mountain's peak. In the end, only one power was strong enough to destroy the insidious Archimonde: the Wisps.

Check out the new Alliance race on the Burning Crusade Website, and learn more about the wisps' historical background and their awe-inspiring racial ability: Detonate!
Welcome to BurgerCraft! - Frost on 3/31/06
Making great games can be a long, exhausting process. Everyone knows that the best way to restore your energy after a hard day's work is a tasty meal and the company of good friends. With this in mind, we are proud to announce the grand opening of the first Blizzard themed restaurant! Finally, you can enjoy a dining experience of truly epic proportions. Sink your teeth into our famous Yamato Burger, or taste some delicious Red Dragon Wings followed by a sweet Frost Shock Smoothie dessert; eat Honorable Meals to gain points in our revolutionary Hunger System, or enjoy some stout Pandaren brand lager beer in the exclusive Secret Cow Level VIP lounge. Read more about the menu and our group discounts and special deals here.

We'll see you at BurgerCraft!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although it might be a smidge early, I'd venture to say that it might have something to do with tomorrow, if you catch my drift.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't be serious.... and if you are, you are the kind of person who make April 1rst the best day of the year.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Webster is removing the words incredibly and gulible from the next issue of the dictionary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol did you look at the screenshots

it shows them in sm library, but they are all level 1 characters with level 1 starting gear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember last year it was an announcement that World of Warcraft had playable two headed ogres. Heh.

They are good like that, with April Fool's. They do one every year without fail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not even april fools...

bastards. thats from sc ghost online :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom