Bleach, Shinigami + death = ?

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
I was just wondering what happens with a shinigamis soul when he dies in soul society since ss is after all the place where the dead end up
Does it just vanish or what?

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Wikipedia.org said:
It should be noted that even within Soul Society, no one is immortal. People grow old, albeit at a slower pace, and might be able to die of old age. They can also be killed in battle. A soul that dies in Soul Society is reincarnated on earth as a new human.
I hope this is the answer you're looking for.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
ahh .. allright.
:)

Best answers
lol I've been thinking about the same thing, glad I know it now D:

Best answers
Just on a minor note, but, it may be possible for a reincarnated soul to retain their powers in the material world -- however, those powers will be sealed (naturally).

An interesting question, relating to the anime, do the Bountou also reincarnate? The question is asked, of course, because whenever a Bountou dies, they tend to dissolve into a molten puddle of ooze.

Best answers
Just on a minor note, but, it may be possible for a reincarnated soul to retain their powers in the material world -- however, those powers will be sealed (naturally).
Where can we see a example of these sealed powers after reincarnation?
An interesting question, relating to the anime, do the Bountou also reincarnate? The question is asked, of course, because whenever a Bountou dies, they tend to dissolve into a molten puddle of ooze.
God no! I hope not, reincarnated filler characters! :shocked:

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If a shinigami would die, he/she would end up in the soul process Rukia explained, and yes the soul would be reincarnated or end up in Hueco Mundo if it behaved badly. As to the Wikipedia answer, Souls without Reiatsu will not age (No metabolism). So immortality does exist in SS.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Dead shinigamy could be a part of all those spirit particles in society you know.. ;)

Best answers
I believe it was some recent information from the databook that revealed this, but as to my knowledge...

Shinigami have a maximum lifespan of roughly 3,000 years (they age, as they possess reiatsu). If they die, they vanish from existence. Simple as that. However, there's nothing to say that reincarnation in Bleach is completely impossible, or never happens in certain cases. Just nothing that really indicates it either.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
what databook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom