Bleach Officially Announced -- Wii

Best answers
I had originally found this out two weeks ago-- but i never seen anyone actually talk about Bleach here all that much, which made me assume that their wasn't any fans of Bleach here. But i decided to post it anyway and find out for myself. In my opinion, i think this game will be a dream come true for the Wiimote. Even if i was insecure about the controller like some, this is one game i could care less about playing in public view with over exaggerated functions-- if i can swing my controller and use Bankai in-game, while hearing sword clashing sound effects through the small speaker within the wiimote, then im sold.

Im happy to see Sega taking another shot at it-- especially considering how great Bleach DS was. The GC version of Bleach wasn't so good, but had alot of potential to not only be the deepest fighter to show up in a while, but one of the best Anime games around as well-- so im looking forward to seeing how this comes along. The Anime Titles are surprisingly boarding Wii rather persistently.

Anyone else looking forward to it as much as i am ?

Best answers
i never seen bleach before, but if this game is anything like soul caluiber then it should be good :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach is the ****. I don't know anything about this game, but since it's for the Wii, I'm hoping it's got sick sword combat using the Wiimote. <33

EDIT: Oh, I'm seeing the Wiimote on the right, in the ad. I guess that could mean it utilises the Wiimote?

Best answers
I would hope so Shiyo-- they would have to be idiots not to utilize it for this game. Im really expecting a quality Wii title since it's being made by Sega and not the usual Anime Devs. Anyway, this is all that is known about the game so far-- which is basically nothing but a confirmation of it.

The last number of the Japanese magazine Shonen Jump reveals the first images of new a opus in 3d of the Bleach series envisaged on Nintendo Wii. No detail did not filter for the moment, but it would seem that Sega is again in load of the edition of this play after Bleach DS on Nintendo DS and Bleach GC on GameCube. We will have certainly more information very soon.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just had another wiigasm, GO BLEACH! This should be wicked sick, I get all my first party nintendo fun, and all the anime games :D

Best answers
-- Update

After the teaser on the upcoming Bleach game for Wii, Famitsu gives us more on what to expect with this game! Bleach Wii intends to do two things. First, to capture the essence of the manga that Kubo Tite has written. They want to make sure, especially with the action and the animation, that very spirit of Bleach won't be lost. More so, they also want to make sure that the players would experience Bleach first hand. Hence, unlike the previous Bleach titles, this game doesn't just let you tap the buttons but gives you a chance to know what it's like being a Shinigami.

There is one thing that they have released that surely would entice many Bleach fans into getting this game for the Wii. For one, the characters, especially the Shinigamis will be using their Bankais, a strong, second level attack in this game. Not that the PSP titles doesn't have this, but as said, this is an experience and not just merely a game. They explain that the Wiimote will serve as a sword that the player moves in order to move the attack of the character. If you are able to chain some combos, the Wiimote will vibrate and that would be your cue to unlock the Bankais of your character.

The Bleach Wii (still a temporary title) is definitely causing a ruckus among fans of the game as well as those who wish to experience Nintendo's Wii. Definitely, this Shinigami action is something to look forward to. The game will be released winter of 2006.
So all in all, everything is sounding pretty good to me--

Good News: It's being released as a 1st party-title.
Unknown News: It's still unkown if the Wii will actually have region-coding making it impossible for 95% of us actually play it.
The Bad: It's going to be a long 4 months from here on out, for Bleach fans planning to buy a Wii.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
-- Update

So all in all, everything is sounding pretty good to me--

Good News: It's being released as a 1st party-title.
Unknown News: It's still unkown if the Wii will actually have region-coding making it impossible for 95% of us actually play it.
The Bad: It's going to be a long 4 months from here on out, for Bleach fans planning to buy a Wii.
Has it been said anywhere it's jap only?

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
If Bleach still hasn't been licensed (I don't think it has, I could be wrong though) there would be no reason for the company to release it anywhere else but Japan.

Best answers
Tassadar said:
If Bleach still hasn't been licensed (I don't think it has, I could be wrong though) there would be no reason for the company to release it anywhere else but Japan.
It has been licensed here in the U.S. not too long ago actually--

Well no, of course not-- but waiting one to two years isn't exactly something i plan on doing myself-- not when its being released as a first-party title.

These are one of the two types of games i want to play most on the Wii anyway, so hopefully an Action Replay or a Modchip is made within a few months after it's finally released.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god...
I just hope there will be a Berserk video game for Wii.
Online compatible as well...

Best answers
And one more reason for me to buy Wii!!1 this is so going to rox.. if they ever make and english version of it.. and they better ! ;F coz, if not, then I'm going to get soo damn piss'd off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom