Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ichigo went through garganta to hueco mundo with his new clothes

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think this whole instant powerup thing is what is ruining the saga right now, that was absolutely unnecesary. Come on, the Shinigamis didn't even got to try their new power after the intense training they had after defeating Aizen, it was all for nothing.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well they never fully experienced/connected with their swords coz they relied on bankai without perfecting shikai. I don't see why that's necessarily a bad plot twist.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'll tell you why that's a bad plot twist...

- The Shinigamis have hundreds of years fighting and training and lately (after Aizen's battle) they were supposedly going through intense training.
These guys, the Quincies, came just out of nowhere with this ridiculous power and beat them up as if they were pure garbage.

- After their defeat, they went to the Soul King Palace to train and... I dunno, in less than 2 days ( ? ) they achieved a power that they couldn't get during their entire lives.
What kind of ridiculous training did they go through? As far as the plot is going, they don't have any intentions of showing what the hell did they do, so we will never know...

It would be a different matter if things were like Ichigo obtaining his Bankai in 3 days, he simply adquired a technique, not a power up. Or like Byakuga completely understanding his Shikai, but what the hell is this exaggerated power coming from Renji where he can easily defeat a Quincy (whose power is over a captain's level) without using his Shikai/Bankai (even though he used them)? Why don't they just send all the Shinigamis to the King Palace and make them as strong as a captain? Since apparently everyone is able to complete the training, even Rukia who isn't even a vice-captain.

The series had a logic where a Captain's level was almost the best you could adquire, and someone like Yamamoto was almost like a legend for having such a reiatsu and over 1000 years.
Aizen even had to rely on a godlike relic, the Hogyuku, to adquire a power that could easily surpass any captain and Ichigo had to sacrifice his Shinigami powers. And both of their power were already over the top, exaggerated, epic and once-in-a-life-time to come up with this crap where in just a matter of days everyone is obtaining such power just because. This reminds me of DBZ where 7 years old kids were already Super Saiyans because their mother would hit them with a broom. No, just no...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
also they had no special training yuwa bach and other sternritters stole all their bankai
everyone needed to attain it back trough bankai training
unlike hitsugaya who trained with rookies or sajin Komamora who trained with the leader wolf . everyone else had the trainingplan for bankai from kisuke

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'll tell you why that's a bad plot twist...

- The Shinigamis have hundreds of years fighting and training and lately (after Aizen's battle) they were supposedly going through intense training.
These guys, the Quincies, came just out of nowhere with this ridiculous power and beat them up as if they were pure garbage.
Not out of nowhere, and yes, but not with their bankais stolen or with soul society having an upcoming extreme battle.

- After their defeat, they went to the Soul King Palace to train and... I dunno, in less than 2 days ( ? ) they achieved a power that they couldn't get during their entire lives.
What kind of ridiculous training did they go through? As far as the plot is going, they don't have any intentions of showing what the hell did they do, so we will never know...
It would be a different matter if things were like Ichigo obtaining his Bankai in 3 days, he simply adquired a technique, not a power up. Or like Byakuga completely understanding his Shikai, but what the hell is this exaggerated power coming from Renji where he can easily defeat a Quincy (whose power is over a captain's level) without using his Shikai/Bankai (even though he used them)? Why don't they just send all the Shinigamis to the King Palace and make them as strong as a captain? Since apparently everyone is able to complete the training, even Rukia who isn't even a vice-captain.
This is explained, and I think the explanation is OK.
Do remember that they haven't met the people that knew how to make them fully connect to their swords and remember japanese sword martial arts (at least in anime) would usually tell you that a sword fighter is one with his sword.

The series had a logic where a Captain's level was almost the best you could adquire, and someone like Yamamoto was almost like a legend for having such a reiatsu and over 1000 years.
Aizen even had to rely on a godlike relic, the Hogyuku, to adquire a power that could easily surpass any captain and Ichigo had to sacrifice his Shinigami powers. And both of their power were already over the top, exaggerated, epic and once-in-a-life-time to come up with this crap where in just a matter of days everyone is obtaining such power just because.
Matter of days with different methods, in most anime there is a point where ppl get power ups in a few days or through a time skip. I don't see this as uncommon or weird/bad..

This reminds me of DBZ where 7 years old kids were already Super Saiyans because their mother would hit them with a broom. No, just no...
lol, well maybe it's easier for a kid to do what his dad did. Also remember that they were all stronger and trained against tougher opponents with a lot more experience even if they are that young.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
btw who knows Beelzebub manga? it ended it continues only in spin off mangas now

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Do remember that they haven't met the people that knew how to make them fully connect to their swords and remember japanese sword martial arts (at least in anime) would usually tell you that a sword fighter is one with his sword.
That's true. Sure they connect with their sword, that explains the new Bankai from Renji and the better Shikai from Byakuga and even the Bankai from Rukia.
This still doesn't explain their massive increment of reiatsu, not once did we see/learn in Bleach that understanding with your Zanpakuto and learning it's Shikai/Bankai will grant you power.

Matter of days with different methods, in most anime there is a point where ppl get power ups in a few days or through a time skip. I don't see this as uncommon or weird/bad..
This kind of things is understandable when there's some "Time Chamber" like when the time Ichigo obtained his Final Getsuga Tensou. He spent a whole year meditating, fighting Zangetsu and learning the technique.
But it makes one lose interest when so many people obtain such power with barely an explanation of what they actually did to obtain it.

lol, well maybe it's easier for a kid to do what his dad did. Also remember that they were all stronger and trained against tougher opponents with a lot more experience even if they are that young.
Don't give me that, lol. The toughest opponent Goten ever fought before turning into Super Saiyan was Trunks, and he turned into SSJ fighting against Milk for god's sake.
And don't tell me that going 1v1 against another kid in a non-serious battle everyday will turn anyone a SSJ at the age of 7, the experience Goku had when he was a kid was 1000 times tougher.

I honestly think that what bothers me the most if that they all came with this cocky, arrogant, annoying and old-fashioned attitude.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
1. stronger bankai = more energy coming from it
2. yeh it can be boring, never argued against that but not bad?
3. Remember that Trunks has Vegeta and Goten has Gohan.

Remember Gohan was also quite young, but it came from Goku trying to make him pull it early.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow kenpachis zanpakutos name is Nozarashi
looks like we will see bankai in next issue!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normally i would be hyped about this. I believe i speak on everyone's behalf when saying that it's the most anticipated shikai/bankai from the series.
But this villain Zaraki is fighting.... terrible. He can even create life now. Really?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what do u mean now ? before the fight he had created other people lol

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Normally i would be hyped about this. I believe i speak on everyone's behalf when saying that it's the most anticipated shikai/bankai from the series.
But this villain Zaraki is fighting.... terrible. He can even create life now. Really?
anticipated as in he'd get it now?

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'd prolly have guessed it if I thought about it but I didn't D:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think what we see, it's his shikai and not his bankai.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wasnt his sword already shikai, due he had different sword then the other normal shinigamis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom