Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
If so do you think he needs to be convinced or is it "really" his plan?
Well, that I'm not sure. I don't know how far can Juha Bach go with his blood inside every Quincy, if he can control them, kill them or brainwash them as he pleases.
So I think it's still to early (at least for me) to tell if Ishida is following his orders on purpose (to find out what his goal actually is) or for some other reason.

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it's the classic "Oh sure, I'll play along with the bad guy and betray him later to help the good guys". If that's so, then Bleach is starting to get too predictable...
Bleach was predictable most of the time.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Bleach was predictable most of the time.
Not sure I agree, I cannot say it was exciting all along but whether I predicted everything that happened I'm not sure. I did obviously get a few things but not unusually much.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
building too much hype lately, boringggggg.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach is on a 5 week break lol

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Way too much if you ask me. I get the feeling that Kubo is out of ideas again.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here's the reasoning, supposedly

After this weeks issue, Bleach will be on hiatus from Jump 35-40. Starting from jump 41 (09/09), the last arc "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story" will start.

Before the last battle, i will be going on a long hiatus so that I can approach the final battle fully charged and give it my absolute all. When the manga resumes, please prepare yourselves for the "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story".

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i know, read that on MS. It's something Kubo always did. Over hyping and keeping things in the dark.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So it has been confirmed that the last Arc of Bleach is coming as soon as the Hiatus is gone.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it's been going on though, what has the current one been? Just a pre-invasion set up arc?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
"MS" said:
So it looks like Bleach is having its last call. Confirmed in this weeks issue of jump. Here and here. Rough translation is as follows:

After this weeks issue, Bleach will be on hiatus from Jump 35-40. Starting from jump 41 (09/09), the last arc "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story" will start.

Before the last battle, i will be going on a long hiatus so that I can approach the final battle fully charged and give it my absolute all. When the manga resumes, please prepare yourselves for the "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story".

Edit: This week's issue is 34 fyi

Edit 2: Looks like I'm just the bearer of great news today. One Piece will also be on hiatus next week.
This is what was posted on MS.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember reading that, I was under the impression that the last arc already started though o_O

guess not! Weird.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been 5 weeks already? Bleach is back. Haven't read the chapter yet, though.

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I read it but it's just setting the stage for battles right now.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
man, bleach sure is on a roll for the weekly disappointments

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Bleach fully disappointed me when they made the Quincies the last enemies of the series, they should have left Aizen be the last boss.

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn...i gotta say i was so used to shitty chapters that this one took me by surprise. Good one Kubo. Interesting story for Juha Bach/Yhwach.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Is anyone even following Bleach anymore? I've honestly kind of given up and just go through the pages quickly. What is even going on right now, where is Ichigo and Orihime & co.? Where was Rukia fighting that fear guy if they weren't in Soul Society?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah, been reading every week. Its a habit I suppose. Ichigo and just about everyone got wipped by baddies, then everyone got an insane power up in a very short time, as these things go.

Orihime is in heuco mundo again, god knows what shes doing there. I think shes leveling her archaeology.

Soul Society has been virtually destroyed by the quincy, Rukia is fighting in the ruins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom