Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way i see it, his shinigami and hollow powers are one, they are irreversibly mixed and the quincy power seems to be separate for some reason!?
So Ichigo should find out his zanpaktou's real name now.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That appears to indeed be the case, his shinigami powers from his father were always polluted by the weaponized soul he inherited from his mother, both as one, but his quincy powers always appeared to be separate (though I can't be sure, who knows what he's kept from them). It appears that this allowed Juha Bach to mess with him all this time. I'm wondering if Juha Bach is also able to supress other powers, because if the other two are entwined in his quincy powers it makes for an interesting situation.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
haha i had right its not zangetsu ghost at all ichigo knows who his zanpakuto spirit is...

its zangetsu xD the ghost was yuwa bach but he supressed ichigos full potential now hes fully shinigami when he pick the sword!

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That appears to indeed be the case, his shinigami powers from his father were always polluted by the weaponized soul he inherited from his mother, both as one, but his quincy powers always appeared to be separate (though I can't be sure, who knows what he's kept from them). It appears that this allowed Juha Bach to mess with him all this time. I'm wondering if Juha Bach is also able to supress other powers, because if the other two are entwined in his quincy powers it makes for an interesting situation.
Did I call it or what?

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
all i care about is ichigo's full power,new sword and please oh pleaase let him have more than getsuga tenshou. if zangetsu(hollow ichigo)teaches ichigo to transform into the full hollow form and keep his sanity.oh lawd it is murdda

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Did I call it or what?
Like so many others. By re-reading the old chapters you could see that fake-getsu hade quite a hold on Shirosaki/Whitey, Old Man Zangetsu was actually holding the reins all along and at one point Shirosaki was dissolved into spirit particles and put on "lock" into Old Man Zangetsu when his duty was done i.e. training Ichigo. It was also shown in the latest chapter during some of the flashbacks. So it was quite given that the faker in Ichigo's spirit world suppressed Ichigo's real spirit powers.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Did I call it or what?
Well I wouldn't say you did entirely, it wasn't exactly Juha Bach who suppressed Ichigo's powers and I don't think Juha Bach did that intentionally. Old Man Zangetsu is like a remain of Juha's Quincy consciousness and that's why he didn't hate Ichigo himself, but the probability that he would become a Shinigami and go against the Quincies.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All that aside.... i really hope to see a cool sword design and not this: C506P13JuhabachsSword.png .
I really don't like that design.
I was thinking.... Zangetsu's shikai appearance probably looks like the base hollow and Tensa Zangetsu looks like the Vasto Lorde form(at least in Ichigo's inner world, don't know how swords will look like).

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
deh****?

You get hurt if you shinigami, so I kill you if you get hurt (to end suffering completely?)

Anyway, I'm interested to see what will get in Ichigo's hands now :shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do you guys post in these threads on tuesday night every week, it makes me think that the new chapter came out early

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hollow ichigo is zangetsu xD

hes wearing 2 blades now .wonder what bankai looks like

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main (bigger) blade i dig. The small one though.... It's like an over-sized butcher's knife. Although it's interesting that Ichigo wields 2 swords now. I'm also curious about the bankai.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bankai = both zangetsu's as 1 calling it now boys~

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I post when I read the chapters, I don't sit and wait till it's released I do it when I feel like it :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
epic uryu will have new powers soon and is same ranked as yuwa bach !

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does he plan to slay Juha Bach afterwards? Or he doesn't know yet that J.Bach is responsible for his mother's death? Oh well... we'll just have to wait and see.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't really get why he's following Juha. Granted, he's a Quincy but it's not really his style especially not after growing fond, bleh.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I don't really get why he's following Juha. Granted, he's a Quincy but it's not really his style especially not after growing fond, bleh.
I'm pretty sure it's the classic "Oh sure, I'll play along with the bad guy and betray him later to help the good guys". If that's so, then Bleach is starting to get too predictable...

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If so do you think he needs to be convinced or is it "really" his plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom