Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

Best answers
No kidding. And the latest chapter? Everyone managed to survive except the commander? I'm having a hard time accepting anything in this arc as canon.

I'm reading Bleach now just to find closure. Nothing more.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...that was not cool.
And if Yama-ji somehow comes back.... it's going to be even more hilarious.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think his follow form with his new powers are gonna be fairly interesting.

Now, I wanna know Ichigo's bloodline

Also we're gonna see another division very soon ;) Maybe Ichigo will be promoted to Captain Commander (prolly refuse and go back to his shitty little town :p)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally is has come to this. It took Kubo a while to get here. It also cost him a lot(the anime, popularity etc).

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
A quincy o0 .. kinda expected yet not..

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
A quincy o0 .. kinda expected yet not..
Well, I think is safe to say that no matter what Ichigo's mother would have turned out to be, we would all have expected it.
But tbh I expected more for her to be an Arrancar, that would have explained all the Ichigo's hollow transformation issues and why Aizen was so interested in Ichigo (since Aizen always showed so much interests in Hollows to the point that he even created the Vizards).

I think that this Quincy bloodline thingy was a Kubo's deadline decision because the only relation to Quincies that Ichigo ever showed was the Lut Veins (or whatever it was) that these new Quincies brought in the final arc.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well, I think is safe to say that no matter what Ichigo's mother would have turned out to be, we would all have expected it.
But tbh I expected more for her to be an Arrancar, that would have explained all the Ichigo's hollow transformation issues and why Aizen was so interested in Ichigo (since Aizen always showed so much interests in Hollows to the point that he even created the Vizards).

I think that this Quincy bloodline thingy was a Kubo's deadline decision because the only relation to Quincies that Ichigo ever showed was the Lut Veins (or whatever it was) that these new Quincies brought in the final arc.
Other parts of his family could still be arrancar, the reason he has shinigami powers is explained here: (I knew why but couldn't remember the exact details so found it on Yahoo answers)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071212214847AAxZNkg

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ichigo had a fair resemblence to Shiba Kaien, which was a member of the one of 4-5 royal families in Soul Society, however they fell from their status due to an unknown reason. Kaien had black hair though, and Ichigo has Orange-ish. It's been hinted that Isshin got married to a Quincy, because of his good relations with Ryuuken (Ishida's dad). The whole idea was that Isshin got married to a quincy and his whole family was stripped of their titles, and the real name of Ichigo's dad is Shiba Isshin. This makes sense, because Shiba Ganju (looks a lot like Isshin), and Shiba Kuukaku (the leader girl, has resembling personality traits to Ichigo/Isshin). Shiba Ganju said that "their uncle" would be mad because they let Ichigo go with the Royal Guards. It stands to reason that they mean Isshin. And it makes perfect sense, because Ichigo seems to have a connection to the Quincy side (Juha bach saying, "my son"). Ichigo is probably then a half-quincy because of his mother.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep that seems to be the case. Nice digging work there Baaja.
The only thing that pisses be off is that Ichigo can be ******* everything(human, shinigami, hollow, quincy).

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ichigo had a fair resemblence to Shiba Kaien, which was a member of the one of 4-5 royal families in Soul Society, however they fell from their status due to an unknown reason. Kaien had black hair though, and Ichigo has Orange-ish. It's been hinted that Isshin got married to a Quincy, because of his good relations with Ryuuken (Ishida's dad). The whole idea was that Isshin got married to a quincy and his whole family was stripped of their titles, and the real name of Ichigo's dad is Shiba Isshin. This makes sense, because Shiba Ganju (looks a lot like Isshin), and Shiba Kuukaku (the leader girl, has resembling personality traits to Ichigo/Isshin). Shiba Ganju said that "their uncle" would be mad because they let Ichigo go with the Royal Guards. It stands to reason that they mean Isshin. And it makes perfect sense, because Ichigo seems to have a connection to the Quincy side (Juha bach saying, "my son"). Ichigo is probably then a half-quincy because of his mother.
Also, remember in the beginning, when Ichigo lost control over his reiatsu, Ishida was able to turn his energy into quincy arrows. So, there is some compatibility between their powers.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yes, but he got his Shinigami powers from Rukia originally, however he probably manifested his own afterwards (maybe due to his high reiatsu, Shinigami father or because of the Hogyoku). And he was part Hollow due to his Fullbring-ish birth, Grand Fisher killed his mother which was a Quincy. And Quincy's are defined as humans with spiritual powers.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah, he's pretty much everything he has all powers lol. He just needs illusion-like powers.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's really funny! People were suggesting that Ichigo might have been the Spirit Kings reincarnation as he's acting like a sponge and can manifest different types of spirit abilities. :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's gonna be interesting going forwards, there is a lot that needs to be explained and I guess that Ichigo's dad Isshin and potential grandfather (mother's side) Juha Bach, will do the explaining ;)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach just got interesting.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couldn't agree more. The last two pages really made we wonder. That mask....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far this is the best Bleach arc IMO. Ca'nt wait for the next chapter. It's too bad they can't explain things faster.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far this is the best Bleach arc IMO. Ca'nt wait for the next chapter. It's too bad they can't explain things faster.
They could, but Tite Kubo writes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom