Bleach MMORPG

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wouldnt it be awesome that after you finish ESF and your break, you make Bleach MMORPG? And i mean an actual MMORPG, with your own engine and original game, not with those freaky str,dex,stam,int,hp,mp etc.
And, as it wouldnt be HL-1 mod, nor mod of any other game, you could accept donations, and i bet you would raise enough to pay all the bills, ofc, untill you release game, than you can put some shortcuts or w/e for donating(buying ingame stuff or w/e).
Tell me your opinion on this one, becouse i know that no one succeeded in doing this yet, and it would be like a challenge for you guys ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The reason they can't accept donations is because they can't make any money off of the DBZ name due to not having the license to it. Bleach wouldn't be any different.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Donations are donations. Its not "being payed" for your work

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're high if you think donations would make them quit their day jobs to work on a hl mod. If anything, it'd go straight into their personal beer funds and you still wouldn't see 1.3 until 2017.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to Video Gaming section.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You guys just didnt understand me , it wouldnt be HL-1 mod, it would have its own engine, and they wouldnt need to name it like BO, or smth like that, they could name it what ever they wanted, game could be just inspired by bleach, not based on bleach, i mean, thats what they would say, game should be based on bleach, its higher psychology guys :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After much debate, we've decided to take your advice. It isn't often that one of the little people inspires giants, as we, the esf team surely are, but you've done it. Congratulations, old sport. The Bleach-inspired mmo will begin production 2 weeks after the release of ESF 1.3. We will also be making our official announcement around that time frame. We would greatly appreciate it if you didn't post on this forum until said announcement is made, as we want the excitement to build within you. Thank you, again, and may you die a thousand deaths.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
After much debate, we've decided to take your advice. It isn't often that one of the little people inspires giants, as we, the esf team surely are, but you've done it. Congratulations, old sport. The Bleach-inspired mmo will begin production 2 weeks after the release of ESF 1.3. We will also be making our official announcement around that time frame. We would greatly appreciate it if you didn't post on this forum until said announcement is made, as we want the excitement to build within you. Thank you, again, and may you die a thousand deaths.
thats a really nice troll :D
Good job sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom