Bleach is now licensed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rumors, rumors, hasn't been confirmed yet...But no matter what, the ermm, quickest speed subber (not allowed to say name) will still continue subbing just as they continued subbing Naruto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt funimation is letting this anime go without a fight. This show has Funi written all over it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't care. The manga is twice as good.

Best answers
And there's lots of better shows out there anyways, even though Bleach has been entertaining for as long as it's been going on so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion, only noobs watch the non-japanese versions anyways. How can you like an anime after Funimation has molested it?

Best answers
of course magna is the best lol

guys.. besides of the ugly english dubbing
why those stuff being licenced is so bad? I mean.. other than its finally officially illegal to dl'em via direct/torrents/etc... (I think)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sucks when an Anime gets licensed not only because of ugly dubbing, but also because they well...they convert serious animes into animes for 6+ year old kids, by taking out the blood, swearing everything. And what do you get when alot of 6+ kids go watch an anime? Yes, fanboys who act VERY annoying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
I honestly don't care. The manga is twice as good.
That's what I was gonna say.

Best answers
Sicron said:
It sucks when an Anime gets licensed not only because of ugly dubbing, but also because they well...they convert serious animes into animes for 6+ year old kids, by taking out the blood, swearing everything. And what do you get when alot of 6+ kids go watch an anime? Yes, fanboys who act VERY annoying.
LOL XD <== you make that sound so fugly

huruummpzzxshxcp... is it always like that? I mean
like in DBZ, it wasnt all THAT bad.. right?

but still.. it means that the original Anime show will go on, the only ****ty thingy will be the dubbing RIGHT? (/cries)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh... bleach was just another dbz in spirit form. as long as they dont license yakitite ja-pan and eyeshield 21 ill be happy.

hasnt really been a good action anime since basilisk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
meh... bleach was just another dbz in spirit form. as long as they dont license yakitite ja-pan and eyeshield 21 ill be happy.

hasnt really been a good action anime since basilisk
Doubt they would license those :/

Baking & Football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)