Bleach - Inoue San

Best answers
Well after watching the latest ep of bleach i felt i needed to do what i promised to do, and that is skin his lovely inoue model :smile:

Anyway i did the majoirty of this so far a while back, however tek gave me some help with it, which i tried to apply to my skin tonight the best i could (thanx again tek).Anyway im still in the learning curve off painting on uvwmaps instead of lineart but id love to hear your thoughts on my work.

EDIT : THIS is the right image sorry bout the mix up with the last posted wrong link

got to map the hands but meh im lazy o_O

JTR

Best answers
Love it.. Who did the model? Teknik?
Well.. Skins comming along nicely.. Really loving it :)
I did a Inoue model some time ago.. It looks like crap compared to this one :)

Best answers
sorry i meant to say i promised to DS that id skin it, the models by DarkSniper :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks more like a paintover than an actual skin. Remember that it's going to be seen from 360 degrees. Take out the shading along her sides, it's not justified. As well you might wanna lighten up the top of her shirt, that's where lights gonna hit primarily, her chin won't block out sunlight that far. Looks good overall, just try to clean it up while you go, looks kinda smudgey atm.

*On closer inspection, that is a paintover, what exactly did you want us to crit on a paint over?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the area where you use ur axe looks abit to dark in my opinion ...

nway go n wip some more.. cuz its hard to crit on it allreadyy when ur not finished yet..

x_x why are some many out there who whore polys? ._."

Best answers
Hi hi very soz posted the wrong image lol :fight: but that has been sorted out now and updated , any way i'll work on this later today when i get back from my final final exam XD.Oh and thenx for the crits so far guys i'll get to the shades on the shirt asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom